Spoiler: Show
    silly white ppl
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Everything you need to know about walking dead - io9.The stuff mentioned there reads pretty interesting.The only new show I am following from this year is Boardwalk empire, might as well add Walking dead to my download quota .Are there any good TV series worth checking out?I just watch Family Guy,South Park,Modern Family and 2 and a half men.I really liked Veronica Mars back then, but there have been no shows similar to that :|.I also used to watch Numb3rs for quite sometime, until it lost its touch and left the realm of realism and sane reasoning.Everything else is just on and off or the ones I followed have stopped airing.

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeats View Post
    Everything you need to know about walking dead - io9.The stuff mentioned there reads pretty interesting.The only new show I am following from this year is Boardwalk empire, might as well add Walking dead to my download quota .Are there any good TV series worth checking out?I just watch Family Guy,South Park,Modern Family and 2 and a half men.I really liked Veronica Mars back then, but there have been no shows similar to that :|.I also used to watch Numb3rs for quite sometime, until it lost its touch and left the realm of realism and sane reasoning.Everything else is just on and off or the ones I followed have stopped airing.
    Dexter is a must, Breaking Bad, Futurama (new eps are just as good as the old ones), Chuck (i haven't seen any of this season though), Weeds season 1,2&3, Prison Break season 1, and House is great but gets too repetitive.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    That's why it's called a drama and not a documentary.
    It's called poor writing imo. They could have come up with something better.
    Last edited by tesco; 11-19-2010 at 12:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by tesco View Post
    Dexter is a must, Breaking Bad, Futurama (new eps are just as good as the old ones), Chuck (i haven't seen any of this season though), Weeds season 1,2&3, Prison Break season 1, and House is great but gets too repetitive.
    Thanks tesco.From the above mentioned TV series, I dropped House, like you said, it was too repetitive.Dexter never clicked me.Never got into Futurama, because I was always full with Family Guy and south park .I used to follow Prison break, it was a nice show.I guess its time for weeds

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    writing staff fired from the show and freelancers take over. shows doing horrible, but they wanna keep it going?

Source.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    Great! Why wouldn't they cancel the show immediately instead?
    Stinson Over!

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. nails View Post
    shows doing horrible, but they wanna keep it going?
    Actually the show is doing great, and has terrific ratings, probably you misunderstood something. That's the reason it got renewed for a second season pretty quickly.

Now the firing thing was a bit cirious, but this whole deal is still pretty vague.
    From what deadline is reporting this is still a rumor, probably will be confirmed soon, but a rumor as (of) yet.
    Furthermore, producer/director/writer Darabont is said to be toying with the idea of assigning freelancers to each script, so this isn't certain as well!

In addition to that, Darabont has already written or co-written the episodes so far, this shows that he is already carrying the bulk of the writing work on his shoulders.
    Therefore i wouldn't get disappointed by the rumor/news or worried that the show might get cancelled, yet.
    Things are looking good and probably they will continue that way.
    Last edited by The_Wire; 12-02-2010 at 01:27 PM.

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Watched the season 2 premiere after marathoning the first and I have to admit the show does have a lot going for it. A nice balance of action and characterization that only strays to the ridiculous or maudlin occasionally.

Looking forward to the introduction of some fresh locations and some of the other characters from the books.
    http://www.chron.com/life/article/5-...ad-2213529.php
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I had originally been worried about the show after hearing the creator left the project after the 1st season (claiming it was a grueling workload that he no longer wished to undertake). However, the season 2 opening gave me no reason to feel apprehension, a solid start for the series. Does even a better job of making you clench your fists and make you think (zomg what are you doing, them's could be zombie)

or zomg oh shit zombie will get you
    Last edited by mjmacky; 10-18-2011 at 01:50 AM.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I had originally been worried about the show after hearing the creator left the project after the 1st season (claiming it was a grueling workload that he no longer wished to undertake).
    I think the actual reason was that the network demanded budget cuts so they could then funnel the money to critical darling Mad Men.

Walking Dead gets almost double Mad Men's ratings btw.

http://www.deadline.com/2011/08/amc-...-mad-men-deal/
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast