Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Alright I'm even more interested now. I'll have to start the first season.

2. Movies & TV   -   #42
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Ehh the S02 web series isn't the same as TV series. I thought it was just a WEB-DL. According to Wikipedia the web series is going to have 6 episodes. They're not released in weekly intervals?

I enjoyed S01, wan't a HUGE fan of the genre but still enjoyed it. Should be interesting to see how they drag this along. Maybe we'll even see some zombies this season?
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

3. Movies & TV   -   #43
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post

I enjoyed S01, wan't a HUGE fan of the genre but still enjoyed it. Should be interesting to see how they drag this along. Maybe we'll even see some zombies this season?
    The series is incorporating many of the characters and following some of the elements of the comics but also making significant changes.

Major spoilers so avoid if you don't want to know.

Spoiler: Show

I don't know how I feel about the rumoured appearance of Michonne in Season 2.Well clearly "cool" she steers the show further into comic book territory.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Movies & TV   -   #44
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    I think its a good series But it need a little work too

5. Movies & TV   -   #45
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I'm glad there have been zombie hordes in 2/2 episodes so far this season. I was hoping they wouldn't tend towards making the entire show about internal conflict (safe for now).

Speaking of which, while walking on campus today I see 3 rolled up socks on the sidewalk like someone dropped off their laundry. Not only that, but people with bandannas are chasing each other all around the place. I have come to realize that they started back up with Zombies vs Humans at our school again, and socks are weapons used to stun zombies. They apparently switch to nerf guns after 10 pm. If zombies were as popular 20 years ago as they are now, I could see myself playing this game as a youngin'. I just don't get how they can all involve themselves in a 24/7 game while on location at the place they receive their educations. It's like the campus is just a playground. But then again, I'm a miserable judgmental bastard who hates reading a page of rules.

http://humansvszombies.org/
    Last edited by mjmacky; 10-26-2011 at 11:07 PM. Reason: linked it
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

6. Movies & TV   -   #46
    2nd premier was sad. Squeezing a run time out of wandering the woods, reminds a lot of Blair Witch Project to me.

7. Movies & TV   -   #47
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Spoiler: Show
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Movies & TV   -   #48
    n00b
    Im loving the season 2. Season 1 was an epic fail for me

9. Movies & TV   -   #49
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by mholic View Post
    Im loving the season 2. Season 1 was an epic fail for me
    I'm hoping mholic2 won't be as terrible as mholic

10. Movies & TV   -   #50
    Jimbo76's Avatar n00b
    Reallly enjoy the walking dead. the 2nd season has been ok. episodes 1 and 3 are great but episodes 2 and 4 are a bit slow. next weeks will be better I hope.

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast