Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Movie Hopping Vs Pirating

hopping is great, I do it all the time, never been caught

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Poster
    neither

proud to be american

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    its pretty hard to get caught movie hopping unless ur idiotic. Like asking teh same ushers directions to different movie every time u finish one

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by dragon_bane@4 November 2003 - 19:26
    The most I ever hopped was 3 movies.

I paid for "Die Another Day then went into "The Ring" "Jackass" and either "Spirited Away (really cool)" or "House of 1000 corpses (really bad)"
    that's not a lot. famous players, the big theater in Toronto, i stayed there from 7 am to 12 am. that's like ... 17hrs. i watched every single movie they were showing. the guys didn't even care. that was cool

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    I think they are both vitimless crimes , and I say we are all a product of a bad economy and are forced to pinch pennies when ever and where ever possible. Most all the good movies arent even the ones with good special effects. And the ones with good effects arent good movies anymore. Not much reason to go to the theater anymore for me. And besides, I cant spark a bowl in a crowded public room. Where is the fun in that?

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    Neither really. If the movie studios paid the actors what they are worth ($20m for 4 months worth of filming?) instead of what they DEMAND (So-and-so-actor now worth $14m per movie, etc) then they wouldn't loose AS much.

I mean the only reason the actors want that much money is because they know the studios are making SHITLOADS in profits and so they pitch for as much as they think they can get away with!

For Chineese films, a 300% return on investment is considered as a FLOP! (Wish I could have business that performed that bad&#33

Anyways, hopping is fun but downloading is more satisfying.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123