Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tt

Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Hell of a doctor you're going to make then. "Take two leeches , say the Rosary eight times to rid yourself of evil spirits and call me in the morning".
    I have actually thought ahead for that. I have a plan to use black magic to cure people, but there's issues with people believing in it, licensing issues etc. I've had a break-through though. I'll hire a Mexican look-alike of Jesus to be my mascot. Here's a speech that I had someone (not Mexican Jesus who was the cheapest script writer I know) prepare for when I meet the licensing board:

[speech]
    Ladies and gentlemen, probably mostly gentlemen with one really pretty lady, hey, I won't judge, *wink and wait for people to say "OH!" to the pun*
    I would like to draw your attention to the Mexican in the stands. *point to Mexican Jesus in the stands with a bunch of extremely important papers in your hand*
    Has anybody in the house read the Bible? Raise your hands! We have a few Christians in the house huh? *insert God joke here* *< don't say that out loud* *< don't say that out loud*
    Well, that Mexican wrote it, and he believes in me. Since you all believe in him, you indirectly believe in myself as well. *smile* *don't smile at the pretty lady, they think it's creepy*
    I want to help people, and I can't do it without this license. I can save lives. *wait for a standing ovation, then proceed to walk out of the door while murmuring "The end is near, repent for your sins, and accept my application"*
    [/speech]

Quote Originally Posted by capo View Post
    I wish that's a good collection for a new trance
    http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/4...collection.jpg
    I mean I hate to be the idiot who calls this out, but a bunch of "best of" collections don't really signify any particular interest in any genre. If you're simply testing waters for trance music specifically, then you're honestly barking up the wrong tree. What you need is tranceroute, or any 0day tracker with a music section. You have 12GB's of trance, 6 of which are just one pack, so I'm sorry for being a skeptic.
    Ellipses go here.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    I have actually thought ahead for that. I have a plan to use black magic to cure people, but there's issues with people believing in it, licensing issues etc. I've had a break-through though. I'll hire a Mexican look-alike of Jesus to be my mascot. Here's a speech that I had someone (not Mexican Jesus who was the cheapest script writer I know) prepare for when I meet the licensing board:

[speech]
    Ladies and gentlemen, probably mostly gentlemen with one really pretty lady, hey, I won't judge, *wink and wait for people to say "OH!" to the pun*
    I would like to draw your attention to the Mexican in the stands. *point to Mexican Jesus in the stands with a bunch of extremely important papers in your hand*
    Has anybody in the house read the Bible? Raise your hands! We have a few Christians in the house huh? *insert God joke here* *< don't say that out loud* *< don't say that out loud*
    Well, that Mexican wrote it, and he believes in me. Since you all believe in him, you indirectly believe in myself as well. *smile* *don't smile at the pretty lady, they think it's creepy*
    I want to help people, and I can't do it without this license. I can save lives. *wait for a standing ovation, then proceed to walk out of the door while murmuring "The end is near, repent for your sins, and accept my application"*
    [/speech]
    If you didn't just copy/paste that from sumbplace you sir are brilliant and I can see why people want to elect you doctor.

Btw the Mexican would have to be extremely swarthy since everyone with the tiniest bit of learningings knows that Jesus was Black .
    Pete Townsend is still God though.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    amirji's Avatar One HiTTa QuiTa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

the whole thread didn't get your attention and this part did . I really don't know what to say
    That I found that part singularly interesting and worthy of comment?

Other than that it's the same usual bt stuff

Or you could just say "TRANSTASTIC!"
    Now FST has got me really confused. Infractions are being handed out for spamming. This guys starts a thread in the BT section about a tracker and get's criticized for doing so, yet anon and you start mega-undercover "spammed" invite giveaway threads, with of course giving one away here and there because smooches were given by the takers, and nobody says anything. Seriously? What are we suppose to make sh!t up or hope to not get caught by a mod on its bad day when users are out there spamming. Need the FST that was here four years ago to come back...

Anyways, looks like TT has it's user's excited. Good to know these things. Thanks for the info!
    "F*** the B**** A** Haters"

"You Know Who You Are, Punks"

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by amirji View Post
    yet anon and you start mega-undercover "spammed" invite giveaway threads
    RIP "Miracles do happen v2".
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    I've closed your thread
    Last edited by senegal; 08-27-2010 at 08:59 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by amirji View Post

Now FST has got me really confused. Infractions are being handed out for spamming. This guys starts a thread in the BT section about a tracker and get's criticized for doing so, yet anon and you start mega-undercover "spammed" invite giveaway threads, with of course giving one away here and there because smooches were given by the takers, and nobody says anything. Seriously? What are we suppose to make sh!t up or hope to not get caught by a mod on its bad day when users are out there spamming. Need the FST that was here four years ago to come back...
    All I have to say to that is "F*** the B**** A** Haters"

OK sorry let's have it your way then and allow the insincere people with double digit IQs , limited imaginations and singular purposes rule.
    Oh no wait they already do in the trade section.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    I noticed you are not decided, at all ftm.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    capo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    I wish that's a good collection for a new trance
    http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/4...collection.jpg
    I mean I hate to be the idiot who calls this out, but a bunch of "best of" collections don't really signify any particular interest in any genre. If you're simply testing waters for trance music specifically, then you're honestly barking up the wrong tree. What you need is tranceroute, or any 0day tracker with a music section. You have 12GB's of trance, 6 of which are just one pack, so I'm sorry for being a skeptic.
    No u shouldn't be sorry but how do i have favourite singers and albums if i didn't listen to the beast and top trance songs
    i can't just go and ask about the best trance songs and say here is my favourite songs

Quote Originally Posted by senegal View Post
    I've closed your thread
    i am not so sure
    Last edited by capo; 08-28-2010 at 08:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    No u shouldn't be sorry but how do i have favourite singers and albums if i didn't listen to the beast and top trance songs
    i can't just go and ask about the best trance songs and say here is my favourite songs
    Well Trance is a unique genre in this regard. Many 0day trackers (I've heard TL is great for this) offer "daily" packs of scene related trance/goa/acid/edm etc. releases. All you need to do really is download them, one at a time, seeing what you can or cannot like. I will be the first to say I simply cannot listen to acid, at all. Go on review sites/search clouds etc. Go to a rave that's not far from where you live (get high) and play out the experience. You're bound to hear a few "wow, someone write the song name for me" moments.

What you need to understand is that TT isn't some magical land where people learn about the best possible artists and download their FLACs, then go to raves together (well, it is to an extent). But, it won't automatically give you personal recommendations for what you should listen to, for sure. Given TT has a lot of scene material uploaded (okay, a lot), you don't need to be there to get a taste for the genre.
    Ellipses go here.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    capo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    at least i deserve one chance to have the best source for trance . and if TL were good to me i will continue use and i won't bother myself with a req thread and keep talking . In my mind i always think for what i need before i ask for it and believe me when i say i need it

BTW Vipmusic has trance music i joined there 23 hours ago and for now i didn't finish 103 MB torrent (one seeder) and also the same in zamunda it takes me 3 weeks to download a torrent 6.03 GB . AS i said if these sites are good to me .give me what i want i will just use it and i also be happy but it won't

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast