Thread: (REQ) PWTorrents.net

Hi im Wrestling fan, and wondering if anyone have a invite to me on www.pwtorrents.net?? im NOT a leecher, im a seeder. I´ve been using torrents for about 4 years now.

If you have one, send it on PM

Thank you anyway

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Please read the rules as per creating dupe threads .
    Also since some people have lately made a point in mentioning spam ,I find pretty much without fail that those totally opposed to it as arrogant self-involved individuals with little tolerance for others and every less intelligence ( seeing that they can't a. simply ignore it or b. find a less Fascist way around it) .
    I mean it's a bloody forum not the Houses of Parliament after all and besides is something is out of line as concerns posts then it is up to the mods to decide and act on it and not you as a member.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 08-28-2010 at 02:00 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by WWESeeder View Post
    Hi im Wrestling fan, and wondering if anyone have a invite to me on www.pwtorrents.net?? im NOT a leecher, im a seeder. I´ve been using torrents for about 4 years now.

If you have one, send it on PM

Thank you anyway

Let me know if U still need one and send me some Ratio & Speed test as well.