Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which ebook reader would you recommend?

iPad is the best in my opinion

2. Lounge   -   #12
    The kindle is a good choice,I've been wanting to try out the Kindle Fire,looks pretty good.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    The Kindle Fire was my first choice, but now I've been looking into some of the Samsung devices. They are coming out with a 7.7 inch version which will display 720p nicely. They are over twice as much money, but that still isn't too bad considering they are essentially a small, touch sensitive, high-resolution personal computer capable of multi-tasking convenient/fun programs, and are near the power of a personal computer. They also have wifi, blue tooth, and sim card capabilities (some). Not much more to ask for, IMO...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    I like kindle. I have used this now for some time, until the iPad come out. I intend to view and read pdf files such as ebooks on my ipad. The only problem I can think of is the glare of looking at the iPad screen for to long.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    I have heard that kindel's new ebook reader named as kindle fire i guess. Is pretty good thing to buy.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    e-ink readers are the best, i use kindle 3, which is now called kindle keyboard. I dont have ipad or kindle fire but if i was planning on reading off a screen I could easily do it off my laptop, but I don't because it's not optimal to read off.

Plus when you read of a device like a laptop or a tablet there's something at the back of your mind going tick tock tick tock because you run up the battery life pretty fast.

A e-ink reader doesnt have that it lasts for up to a month and only takes 2 hours to charge to full.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Sony PRS-T1 is probably the best $100 eReader.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Have any of you idiots considered that maybe the threadstarter has bought an ebook-reader by now?

If not (it's only a year and a half ago, after all) at least answer the original questions, you fuckwits.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    The kindle fire is really good.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    never used the kindle heard people telling me its exactly like reading a book... I have tried the iceberg reader on Ipad... and its pretty solid but yeah reading it for a while does put a little stress on the eyes..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast