Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help With My Ps2

Alternatively give Sony a call and they'll give you a re-conditioned machine or get it repaired locally for you, regardless of when you bought it or what version you have

The thing to say is "My PS2 keeps saying it cant read the disks I put in" then go on to say you have tried the disks on a friends older PS2 and they work fine.

When they ask when and where you bought it simply say "I've had it under a year, I'm not sure of the exact date because I bought it from a friends catalogue and he's since moved away" (works everytime). Then they ask "Do you want to get it repaired or replaced with a re-conditioned one (almost new) ?"

Over the folllowing 2 days you'll simply receive your re-conditioned PS2 in one hand and give the kind chap at the door your old one.

A tried and tested method that works everytime.
    ABIT NF7s--Athlon 2800--80gbMaxtor--41gbIBM--1024DDRpc3200--PowCol9800XT--Pioneer106DVD/RW--PlextorCD/RW--SonyDVD

2. Games   -   #12
    Debaser
    Yeah but don't they want reciepts?

3. Games   -   #13
    NOPE......remember.....you bought it from your 'recently moved away friends' catalogue
    ABIT NF7s--Athlon 2800--80gbMaxtor--41gbIBM--1024DDRpc3200--PowCol9800XT--Pioneer106DVD/RW--PlextorCD/RW--SonyDVD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12