Thread: Stegnos Internet Anonym

abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    it has this thing where ur ip address changes every so often. u can switch every second or every minute. does this actually work to protect u from riaa? does it slow down dl speed of say bittorrent? does this work better than blocking ips on zonealarm?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    not to my knowledge it supports SOCKS4/5 proxies and/or P2P programs. It's features relate more to browsing, ftp, proxy, etc... confirm from their site tho.

ur best bet is to use proton for SOCKS4/5 chaining and optimize the default junk normally found in every Win install. Besides the SOCKS4/5 found somewhere on this baord, try this board. i've gotten some really good ones there.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    It works great for browsing anonymously. but not on kazaa

And heres a good free page to browse anonymously http://www.the-cloak.com/anonymous-surfing-home.html

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    well, how dangerous can surfing be compared to kazaa? i thought the pro version said that it has p2p protection. it's on the stegnos site.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    It lets you surf anonymously.

When i installed it i did not like it,stopped my emule and Bittorrent uploads/downloads.So i just uninstalled it.