Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Filesharing

hey people ..

i work for an australian ISP and im setting up kazaa to do speed tests of peoples adsl internet connections. the only problem is they cant find the file i am sharing....

is there a way to connect directly to someones computer using kazaa? .. or search for a username?? ...

any help would be greatly appreciated....

<M>

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Teh_Sexy
    only way i know how to is get diet kazaa they have a ip based buddy browser feature &#33;

www.dietk.com

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    thanks for the reply..

diet kazaa?? .. never heard of it&#33; .... um ... could you tell me where to find it? .. or just search for it in kazaa?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    why dont u use www.dslteam.de or speedmeter.de they test your speeds or even google to find a site that tests your connection speed
    Open your mind

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Teh_Sexy
    diet kazaa

get 2.5.2

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    because web and http based transfers are fine... but when people use p2p downloads they&#39;re crappy..

our upstream keeps saying the old "but the other person has a 56k modem, therefore you will not get good speeds...."

but we know its because of their network..... hence why we need to prove this ... we are hosting a 10mb file on our network... which has 2mb/s uploads.... so if you can connect to it you will be getting good speeds... problem is no one can find it...

if someone can search for me :

search for internetspeedtest.mp3 or internetspeedtest.dat

cheers

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    god.. just noticed the link you gave me.... soz..... *feels really dumb now*

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by nanotek@5 November 2003 - 05:42
    why dont u use www.dslteam.de or speedmeter.de they test your speeds or even google to find a site that tests your connection speed
    don&#39;t understand those.

so internet speed test, here&#39;s another website I searched for you http://www.dslreports.com/stest
    It will give you your bandwidth speed.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by Sparkle1984+5 November 2003 - 15:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sparkle1984 @ 5 November 2003 - 15:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-nanotek@5 November 2003 - 05:42
    why dont u use www.dslteam.de or speedmeter.de they test your speeds or even google to find a site that tests your connection speed&nbsp;

so internet speed test, here&#39;s another website I searched for you http://www.dslreports.com/stest
    It will give you your bandwidth speed. [/b][/quote]
    cant speak german then ey ?
    Open your mind

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    SPLIFF420
    Originally posted by nanotek+5 November 2003 - 19:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nanotek @ 5 November 2003 - 19:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Sparkle1984@5 November 2003 - 15:24
    <!--QuoteBegin-nanotek
    @5 November 2003 - 05:42

It will give you your bandwidth speed.
    cant speak german then ey ? [/b][/quote]
    anyone can speak German, "blah blah bognoboginswistch nitsch bitsch einnen porken ya morken" just cant understand it....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast