Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Generic Names Suck

Why would anyone download the same file more than once at a time? Thats seems stupid to me. Why not just download it then copy it however many times you want it?

Or am I missing the point of this thread?

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    No mate, you havent missed the point in this thread]

Ive seen people complain about leechers...Ive seen people complain about lack of sources...Ive seen people complain about screechy mp3's..Ive seen people complain about falsely named files..
    What ive never seen before is some noobie dickhead complaining about "Generic Names"
    @Boxofslavery..You have just been awarded the Kazaa Lite "Most useless post of the day"

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Poster
    Actually you will find that it appears for ppl to be d/l the same file off of u multiple times for 2 reasons that I can think of (without leeching)

1) Tho its the same file its diff segments of said file
    2) They are d/l the same file twice without realizing

Im sure there are plenty of other reasons but I cant assed to think of the others,already wasted enuf time replying to this post

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Originally posted by boxofslavery@5 November 2003 - 08:42
    ...exiting would not hurt me at all, but would hurt all the little Otakus downloading from me...
    ...we'll survive.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Originally posted by Sid Hartha+5 November 2003 - 14:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sid Hartha @ 5 November 2003 - 14:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-boxofslavery@5 November 2003 - 08:42
    ...exiting would not hurt me at all, but would hurt all the little Otakus downloading from me...
    ...we&#39;ll survive. [/b][/quote]
    box&#39;s quote would make a dandy sig for him, ya think

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    internet.news
    I think two people cannot download two times from you :)
    But I do not know, ask Random Nut or Sharman ...

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Originally posted by Sid Hartha+6 November 2003 - 09:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sid Hartha @ 6 November 2003 - 09:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-boxofslavery@5 November 2003 - 08:42
    ...we&#39;ll survive. [/b][/quote]
    Thats the best post Ive seen in this thread

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Poster
    With the new updates, you can download the same file a million times, and so you CAN connect to the same user enough to fill their upload slots if you so wish. And as for those ppl saying I&#39;m only sharing 3 files.....I&#39;m currently sharing 89 videos. What I was saying, if your simple minds can read correctly, is that when I help share a VERY new file on here, it is often that one file will be half or more of my uploads.

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    muchspl2

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Poster
    I will not let you dishearten me into completely not sharing at all....no matter how uncaring you are. Go ahead and quote this all you want. I&#39;m not coming back to this iceberg again.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast