Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Changing These Two Icons

fkdup74's Avatar Pneuberator.
    oooh, found a freeware that might help HERE
    it asks you to install japanese language pack but you dont have to, at least i didnt

this is the source that linked me to em
    I am just a worthless liar. I am just an imbecile.
    I will only complicate you. Trust in me and fall as well.
    I will find a center in you. I will chew it up and leave.
    I will work to elevate you just enough to bring you down.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Kunal@5 November 2003 - 16:31
    what theme is it that you use because i like it 
    You seem to get this every time you display an image of your windows mate.

I'm not sure if it'll do it but i know tweakxp pro has a feature for you to change folder icons and to remove them.Its a good program for shit like this.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Izagaia's Avatar Her angel of darkness
    Beyond midnight, near you, in darkness...
    Originally posted by MediaSlayer@5 November 2003 - 11:07
    I need the same thing..................real stupid player changed my icons-all i need is a windows .ico file does anyone know a link to download an .ico file?
    I gather it then that the RealOne Media Player is your default application for media applications? You enabled the icon change the moment you told the installation set-up to "associate these formats with realone".

You can change it (maybe only temporarily) by going into Icon Packager and selecting "restore windows default icons" from the selection of icon .ip files you have installed. It should be the very first listing. However the ass part in this is that your media icons are likely to revert back to the Real "One" icon the moment that you open the player. It does this because it restores the icon format as it makes it's check to see if it is the default application for your files and then "places it's mark upon it" so to speak. Unless you choose WMP (which uses the default windows icon scheme) as your default player, it will do this every time. Winamp is the same way.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    if it is a "custom" icon you may be able to delete the desktop.ini file
    There are 10 types of people in the world those who understand binary and those who dont

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12