Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Matrix Revolutions!

Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I really do love this board

2. Movies & TV   -   #102
    hey, wait a minute.

think about this:

-You've seen revolutions.
    -Somebody (who didnt, or did, who cares?) asks you: yeah, right, neo will die, isnt it?

What do you answer?

My point being: if nobody started out yelling: this is a spoiler!!!! we could've treated this post as a (very well founded) hypothesis.

Shut up, i know my english is bad!

3. Movies & TV   -   #103
    Retired
    People if you didn't liked this movie,

YOU DID NOT unstand the 'story'

4. Movies & TV   -   #104
    Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}@6 November 2003 - 11:13
    People if you didn't liked this movie,

YOU DID NOT unstand the 'story'
    was anybody rating the movie in this topic? i thought they were just bashing 'computerfreak'

ps: i hate spoilers

Shut up, i know my english is bad!

5. Movies & TV   -   #105
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    look sliek they have been merged now

6. Movies & TV   -   #106
    WTF was that all about

went watchin it at 2pm yesterday. i had really high expectations of this one, espeacilly as the last was such a let down. thought this could of done with more fighting in 'the matrix' rather than all that computer graphical stuff of 'the real world'.

i suppose this film showed us more of what the real world is like but i went hoping for more kung-fu action and bullets flying in slow mo. the rain slowing near the end was good tho, and that punch that neo gave smith was amazing.

what happened at the end??? until i read this topic i was lost when i came out of the cinema. i think neo is as dead as a door nail, even though we saw his body being taken away through his eyes. it leaves it wide open for another matrix, theres no doubt about that but i hate it when films do that.

the thing that anoyed me the most is that neo could just of inserted his code at the end of the 2nd film and the only thing that would of changed is that zion would of been destroyed. i was hoping for him to destroy the machines completely, free everyone, remove the clouds from sky and start building earth back up.

ah well.. it was a let down for me but maybe i was expecting too much

BTW all you people who've come on here complaing about the spoilers - OFF. you probably only came on here to see if a screener has been released (i did). If you like something so much go out and pay money for it. I saw reloaded in cinema a week b4 it came out, downloaded it 2 week later and then bought it on DVD.

7. Movies & TV   -   #107
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    BTW all you people who've come on here complaing about the spoilers -  OFF. you probably only came on here to see if a screener has been released (i did). If you like something so much go out and pay money for it. I saw reloaded in cinema a week b4 it came out, downloaded it 2 week later and then bought it on DVD.
    umm your forgetting ppl have a life and have been busy an not had time to go see the movie yet. and not all countrys get to see the movie on the same day as the US

also the thread was labeled neo died and so did tinity which a mod merged together

btw I woudl prefer mods to actully say merged so we know what has happened for ppl that have mised what happened on the forum today instead of ppl getting confused

8. Movies & TV   -   #108
    NEO is NOT dead!!!!!!!!!!!! at least not what we see of the movie anyway, at the end he stil sees light all around him as he is being carried away by the machine, he is moving slightly too. the machines might have killed him after but i doubt it since he basically saved them from extinction also!!! ther!!!

9. Movies & TV   -   #109
    Originally posted by Adster@6 November 2003 - 12:51
    also the thread was labeled neo died and so did tinity which a mod merged together
    sos didn't know that it was named somthing else.
    I heard that it was having a world wide release at the same time to help stop piracy
    and i wrote my lovely golf GTI off last week so thats why im not at work and just sat here bored looking around the net

10. Movies & TV   -   #110
    Poster
    Originally posted by kewelljewell@6 November 2003 - 08:01
    NEO is NOT dead!!!!!!!!!!!! at least not what we see of the movie anyway, at the end he stil sees light all around him as he is being carried away by the machine, he is moving slightly too. the machines might have killed him after but i doubt it since he basically saved them from extinction also!!! ther!!!
    he cant die, then no room for a forth one

proud to be american

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast