Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Matrix Revolutions!

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    i watch matrix cuz of Action notting else
    who care wat is story

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. Movies & TV   -   #122
    Originally posted by chris_lyon82@6 November 2003 - 13:26
    the thing that anoyed me the most is that neo could just of inserted his code at the end of the 2nd film and the only thing that would of changed is that zion would of been destroyed. i was hoping for him to destroy the machines completely, free everyone, remove the clouds from sky and start building earth back up.
    There are 2 things wrong with your statement.

1. If Neo inserted himself into the Matrix in Reloaded, then 99% of humanity would be stuck in the power plant.

In other words, he was able to bargain for the freedom of man.

2. The whole theme in Reloaded was Choice. Neo had to CHOOSE to give himself up. The Architect said it, the Oracle said it.

This is why he doesn't fight whole heartedly in Revolutions with Smith (in the rain). Smith even asks him why he does it. Neo responds, Because I choose to.

Neo MUST give himself up. In doing so he is able to bargain with the machines to free man from slavery.

Aside from this, many other people had a problem with the movie because Neo, Morpheus and Trinity were not in it that often. If you watched the Animatrix you will see that the movie is about freedom. The machines start as slave, and soon become masters (Free), and now enslave man. Man is now fighting for freedom, freewill (choice).

I could go on and on, but I'll leave it at this.

3. Movies & TV   -   #123
    Excellent way to put it shadow.....

everything is nothing

existence is what we make it...through choices

the thing that anoyed me the most is that neo could just of inserted his code at the end of the 2nd film and the only thing that would of changed is that zion would of been destroyed. i was hoping for him to destroy the machines completely, free everyone, remove the clouds from sky and start building earth back up.

LOL.... Now come on man did you really wanna see the movie end with the all great drab hollywood ending....Neo And trinity in the park with thier kids....The sun is shining..The birds Are singing....blah blah blah blah blah...

If that's the way the movie would have ended I myself would have been very dissapointed....and I'm sure i wouldn't be the only one...

4. Movies & TV   -   #124
    oh yeah, and TRON.

5. Movies & TV   -   #125
    I agree man...the movie ended as such for 2 reasons

(1) because it had to...Neo had to "sacrifice" himself...if he did what he did to Smith in part 2, Zion would be destroyed with no bargains with the machines...plus he didn't KNOW to do it then. It was only after time gave him a chance to think.Heck if the oracle didn';t buggy Smithin the last fuight and made him say that prophetic junk he STILL wouldn't have known!

(2) Never kill a franchise...an old Hollywood motto ala Star Wars, Terminator, Lethal Weapon etc etc ;O)

6. Movies & TV   -   #126
    Originally posted by chris_lyon82@6 November 2003 - 12:26
    BTW all you people who've come on here complaing about the spoilers - OFF. you probably only came on here to see if a screener has been released (i did). If you like something so much go out and pay money for it. I saw reloaded in cinema a week b4 it came out, downloaded it 2 week later and then bought it on DVD.

well, its nice to watch the movie, then get a screener, but i download movies before i watch them at theaters, so when i get home i dont have to download it, and wait, cuz i already got it....ya bastard.

7. Movies & TV   -   #127
    lick my pussy and my crack LOL!

8. Movies & TV   -   #128
    Poster
    Juz saw it and it was only eye - candy

9. Movies & TV   -   #129
    I won't type for pages letting you know everything i will tell you the main bits

Personaly I don't think it was avery good film but you should decide

Trinity and Seraph die. Bane wakes up fights with Neo and neo ends up being blind but kills Bane. Smith Takes over the oracle Seraph and Satee(little girl). Neo goes to machine city makes a deal that if he kills smith the machines will leave zion. smith takes over neo but then neo explodes all smiths neo dies(I think) THats all i can remember

it's worth seeing just too know if you like it or not.

Also 1 of the ships pilots says knowone has ever been 100km near the machine city but in the first matrix morpheus says he has seen the fields where humans are grown

Also why does agent smith fly for no reason

Also in the end of the first matrix neo takes on agent smith when he is the one and he defeats him easily but in this matrix agent smith is winning .

I would say it is a good film but not for watching twice

10. Movies & TV   -   #130
    Poster
    whyd u make ur own topic?

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast