Thread: Wtf Is Up With Kazaa Ffs!

Ok somebody tell me wtf is going on, i have a file im downloading with over 100 sources, it will find about 10 or 20 or them and it will say the names of all those useres, then it will just drop down to 5 or 6 useres, is it a kazaa problem, or is it because the retards that have those files are sitting infront of there computer pressing cancle everytime it tries to download ?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    maybe someone doesnt like you,or your files

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    BANNED
    Originally posted by shinzuiski@7 November 2003 - 00:31
    Ok somebody tell me wtf is going on, i have a file im downloading with over 100 sources, it will find about 10 or 20 or them and it will say the names of all those useres, then it will just drop down to 5 or 6 useres, is it a kazaa problem, or is it because the retards that have those files are sitting infront of there computer pressing cancle everytime it tries to download ?
    your download speed depends on the # of sources for it and their upload speed, anddon't be fooled by whatyou see in the search window they are not an indication of who is available for connection so change supernodes to see if you get lucky, also use localized supernodes, also try changing ports, and lower your upload bandwidth,remove the no ip sources from your dat files and see if it helps

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    ok so i just go to *Jump Supernode* ? and it might help ?

ok thnx ill try

edit: what do you mean by changing ports ? i cant change the port number or ip of my modem.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    BANNED
    Originally posted by shinzuiski@7 November 2003 - 05:10
    ok so i just go to *Jump Supernode* ? and it might help ?

ok thnx ill try

edit: what do you mean by changing ports ? i cant change the port number or ip of my modem.
    try jumping sn if that does not help then open kazupernodes and then check your list then localize it then start choosing supernodes to connect to

port is temp thing but you change port in options>klite options>firewall> here you see your port for klite and you can change it, try anything over 3500