Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: short santrex review

since i hijacked this thread with out meaning too (didnt expect to get replies) i made a thread:

https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...stomseedbox.cm

maybe Thelen will explain himself. i just dont like to see good providers like xirvik bashed by someone who is lieing just to promote his own service he sell.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster
    Hahaha wonder what Dhruv paid you seeder22, or maybe you are him or a proxy, or just another moronic fool?

I like lots of providers. Bytesized has the best service and personal touch I've ever seen, the best management frontend of any provider, and a very solid/decent service. Feralhosting also has a decent frontend, and an epic FAQ/KB, and very good prices. Xirvik is very solid as well, however you pay a premium for it, and its web gui is also quite good. there are a few others, but most/mainly the providers suck, and if you'd tried all of them and compared you'd realise this...

As for the topic, yea I pointed out it made no sense in my first post, and not blaming lmn8r since it is purely tflux's bad (as in showing server stats instead of per user even though that is what it should be) reporting
    Last edited by Thelen; 11-07-2010 at 11:40 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Thelen , if you look back there are 3 other people who agree with my inital post calling you out...

and no i dont know Dhruv

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster
    Ahuh, if you want to call it calling me out when it was there for everyone to see, as others have commented, your choice

The VPS from 2host is going great, what about yours?

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    elementpz
    Hello, first of all I am not a staff in ANY hosting companies. as you will see I do not promote.
    I just want to warn you about the "services" that hosting company named SANTREX offered me. They are fooling people
    with their low prizes. They have the most incompitent support I've ever seen( that mean they are absolute idiots ).
    Here is a log of the messages we were sending since the FIRST error occured ... they were 2 errors and from 1 month VPS payed
    we got one FINGER .. stick in a very tiny place... First the VPS was cutting the Internet and every 20min it turned off the internet
    for 2-3 ... like DDoS. Then they 'moved' us to other country. There was a 'fine' 3mbps connection without stop. Then the machine fucked up
    some HDD drive problem .. it was lagging and so. For 3 weeks NO SUPPORT. See our chat and look the dates in the messages.
    Right after they feel the threat that I will spread how they were fooling me , they started to respond REALLY FAST? Why ? It was
    too late. Now ALL users that think of using of SANTREX 'services' BE AWARE ! They will fool YOU too !
    Here is a screenshot of my 'conversation to their support' ..
    http://goo.gl/q1GSA

AT ALL DO NOT USE SANTREX. YOU WILL WASTE YOUR MONEY !
    I am not hosting promoter , I am just user trying to help you not to get fooled !

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    worst services ever... they don't have the services what they say.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12