Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Filesharing Through Normal Mail?

IN.are you looking for some one to send you a file?ive done it miney of times.What are you looking for.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Poster
    Ya, e-mailing an entire series is pretty impractical for me too. It'd take less time for me to burn the c.d.s and drive to the post office and mail them than it would to attatch 4 gigs onto an e-mail. And I've got T1 speeds right now. And then for the other person to download that much....woo!!!!!!

Not many e-mails or ISPs will allow that anyway.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by vivitron 15@6 November 2003 - 15:57
    if its intercepted
    No one can 'intercept' mail its highly illegal.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    rolleyes: You are correct cotton.mail can only be delivered to the address on the package.it would take a court order to do otherwise.and far as they know you could be sending famley photo,and no court would issue an order without probley cause.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by Cotton+7 November 2003 - 10:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cotton &#064; 7 November 2003 - 10:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vivitron 15@6 November 2003 - 15:57
    if its intercepted
    No one can &#39;intercept&#39; mail its highly illegal. [/b][/quote]
    how naive can u get?

the CIA, the FBI and unethical isp do this every day

they can tap ur phone line without ur permission, monitor ur internet connection, not to mention ur email

u say words like ahlla, bomb, bin laden, world trade centor, iraq, hussein ur phone conversation is instantly recorded

illegal? maybe

no one does it? shit my ass

if you really really like ur privacy, learn the dude in "enemy of the state", STAY AWAY FROM TELEPHONES

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    I remember a long time ago, you could request files to a bot in a chatroom and the bot would email the file to you. The system worked well. P2P file sharing utilitys are much better though. I&#39;m not sure if people still do this though.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    I usually FTP to friends, but sometimes send dvd&#39;s in the mail. Just dont put a return address.

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by InverseKinetix@9 November 2003 - 02:44
    I usually FTP to friends, but sometimes send dvd&#39;s in the mail. Just dont put a return address.
    I hope you put the right postage in it

Peace
    UKMan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12