Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where Is Jpaul?

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@6 November 2003 - 10:17
    No comment.

Anything you do not say will be held against you.
    As will anything you do.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    The question remains.

We shant have as much fun in his absence.

It's not allowed, according to the FAQ.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Last seen here:

Headed for here:
    With his luggage, pictured here:

More specifically here: (see label 1 in photo above):

Lured by online seductressHe sent me her picture, I must admit I became worried about his hormonally eroded judgement. Could it be mere coincidence?)

hxxp://www.cairnsreef.com.au/images/clearlynotbillysfriendcowswithguns.jpg

Could he have been involved?

A setup, an ambush with an accomplice?
    Mr. X

To end up here:

Saddams new playmate?

Mere expectoration on my part, but if I twist the evidence enough and hold my breath for 2 minutes, it becomes the ONLY explanation.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

4. Lounge   -   #14
    You mean to say JPaul has gotten wind of some sort of dastardly collaboration between Billy Dean and Hypoluxa3000, and is, as we type, headed to Cairns with his beautiful accomplice and a buttload of party materiel (including bartender) to thwart these machinations while enjoying the company of Frankenstein's monster?

SHAZZAM!!
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. Lounge   -   #15
    J2,

You name dropper, you. How are you coming up with Billy Dean? I never mentioned him. Hypoluxa? Sorry name doesn't ring a bell.

Now I will have to bear his wrath. He will read this later and aver that my innocent conjecture is but a thinly veiled accusation at him. Which, as we all know, is hardly the case. Lots of people live in the Cairns on the forum, could be anyone one of them.

=Hobbes

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by hobbes@6 November 2003 - 14:16
    J2,

You name dropper, you. How are you coming up with Billy Dean? I never mentioned him. Hypoluxa? Sorry name doesn't ring a bell.

Now I will have to bear his wrath. He will read this later and aver that my innocent conjecture is but a thinly veiled accusation at him. Which, as we all know, is hardly the case. Lots of people live in the Cairns on the forum, could be anyone one of them.

=Hobbes
    DOH!!??!!

-Mark Twain

7. Lounge   -   #17
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    I don't know if this means anything but I mentioned to Billy Dean a couple of days ago that JPaul was missing, and Billy Dean dismissed it, said he'd seen him.

Hypoluxa has been seen on a nearby forum that Billy Dean also goes to, and JPaul was at Hypoluxa's forum as well.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    I have long belived that JPaul is incarcerated and sneaks his posts through a unwitting librarian. Perhaps the functionary became witting and JP is serving time in solitary?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

9. Lounge   -   #19
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    I hope I don't get into trouble for posting this, but a certain incident in this thread might shed some light on it.

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Originally posted by MediaSlayer@7 November 2003 - 02:59
    I hope I don't get into trouble for posting this, but a certain incident in this thread might shed some light on it.
    I know that thread, that is why I post!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast