Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Happy Halloweeeeeeeeen!

TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post

Actually, it would be almost impossible for a glass to be either half full or half empty. At atomic level, there would be an odd number of atomic particles meaning that one side would always have one more particle than the other side. Also the 'half full or half empty' scenario doesn't take into account evaporation or condensation, which can deplete or enhance the level with the glass environment. Finally, since glass is porous anyway, it will, over time, leak fluid away, through absorbtion.

So, the glass cannot be half full, within any degree of acuracy.
    Yer dad's condom leaked.
    So did yers.

(Amazing that he cannot spell 'your' yet knows where the apostrophe goes. Spoken like a true Yank).
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Also for the less anal it's just an expression like when I say that "Dion is a halfwit", when everyone knows in actuality he has no wit.
    I stand corrected. Even I am guilty of labelling Dion as a halfwit, even though the evidence available conclusively proves his wit level is less than 0.02%. For Dion to be a halfwit would require an increase of just over 49.98%, which would be a tall order indeed for someone of his mental disability.

In fact, we have more chance of winning the lottery, or Meg learning to spell correctly, than Dion improving his mind almost five thousand fold.
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

3. Lounge   -   #33

What's with the black dot? Are you frightened someone will recognise you in THAT outfit. I mean, that tea cosey covers most of your head. If anyone did recognise you, it would be from identifying your kids.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    It's an unfortunate birthmark.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    acuracy.
    In fact, we have more chance of winning the lottery, or Meg learning to spell correctly, than Dion improving his mind almost five thousand fold.
    Glass houses...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    acuracy.
    Glass houses...
    Unfortunately, when sending characters across the internet, the occassional charactr will fall through the cracks in the internt pavement. To be truthful, it is individual bits of a byte that disappears, causing whole characters t disappear. This phemonemon is what causes occassional selling mistakes.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3

Glass houses...
    Unfortunately, when sending characters across the internet, the occassional charactr will fall through the cracks in the internt pavement. To be truthful, it is individual bits of a byte that disappears, causing whole characters t disappear. This phemonemon is what causes occassional selling mistakes.
    And if you believe that boys and girls, I have a lovely bit of real estate to show you, but you can only view it at low tide.....
    Last edited by Artemis; 11-11-2014 at 08:18 AM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post

And if you believe that boys and girls, I have a lovely bit of real estate to show you, but you can only view it at low tide.....
    Beachfront property?!!!

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post

Beachfront property?!!!
    Yay. I'd be interestd in viewing tht. Please book me in straight away.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234