Thread: If You Copy Dvd ----read This One

Poster
    I am very impressed with DVD X Copy Xpress from 3 2 1 studios. I am a true ripper and have moved from vhs years ago to DVD and CD-Rom within the last 4 years or so. I done it all, every program I could find, free and purchased. The list is to long to bother with,but everyone of them had some wrinkle or something it would not support or do , like a true 1-1, menues ,special features and all. I even have an Apex 1500 that is macro free for dvd that plays into my ATI 9000 s-video input for a near perfect copy in the time it takes to watch the flick. But never have I seen a program so sweet and complete. Of course you need a DVD burner -(-hint LG's GSA 4040B ) Anyway It copies a full DVD, completely special features and all in 14 minuts on my AMD 2500+. I cannot stress the quality and one to one ratio the copies exude....if it had more curves I'd be in love. Oh yeah there is a slight hitch, unless your fast, the folkes in the legal world seem to have got their way and the product is supposed to be pulled from the shelves over the next few days or so. I am not sure about the particuliars but if your using any other product this will out-do it and then some. If I am wrong I'll eat my tie fighter...lol But I am not so Run fast , pony up the $80.00 after taxes and with literaly 2 clicks you will copy fully 1-1 including extra content to a single DVD-, DVD +, DVDRW..................trust me you will love it to, and if copying 4.7 gigs in 14 min in a true 1-1 ratio on a single Blank DVD disk isn't saving you time and money, Then Name the program here or go get it quick like a bunny B) B)

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Originally posted by vader@6 November 2003 - 11:40
    Of course you need a DVD burner -(-hint LG's GSA 4040B )

Oh yeah there is a slight hitch, unless your fast, the folkes in the legal world seem to have got their way and the product is supposed to be pulled from the shelves over the next few days or so.
    This is a wicked DVD burner, if you can get IO Datas version, it reads and burns DVD RAM too.

It won't be pulled from the shelves of KL for quite some time tho

PS VADER do you know if theres region free hacked firmware for this drive? I cant find it anyhwhere.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by InverseKinetix+6 November 2003 - 03:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (InverseKinetix &#064; 6 November 2003 - 03:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-vader@6 November 2003 - 11:40
    Of course you need a DVD burner -(-hint LG&#39;s GSA 4040B )

Oh yeah there is a slight hitch, unless your fast, the folkes in the legal world seem to have got their way and the product is supposed to be pulled from the shelves over the next few days or so.
    This is a wicked DVD burner, if you can get IO Datas version, it reads and burns DVD RAM too.

It won&#39;t be pulled from the shelves of KL for quite some time tho

PS VADER do you know if theres region free hacked firmware for this drive? I cant find it anyhwhere.[/b][/quote]
    not sure for this drive but you can have a look at Zone selector, or DVD Genie, they are both good programs. If you canot find anything look into virtual Daemon Manager volume 3.41 or Copy stars Fantom CD. The 2 later I just got and have only slighty tried... hope it helps you, I am on less and less as I discover other things to do but I like to be informative when I can be B)

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    or try Nerd-Out.com

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Thanks, I have the windows hacks for changing region, but i need to change the firmware of the drive, the manufacturer locks the region too. I&#39;ll check the links. BTW Nice work slapping down octopussy&#33;

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    ya, thanks there&#39;s always a few in a crowd.....goog luck