Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Torrent Friendly VPS

Shinzen's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    lol shit happens.......he could have sorted that out easily if he is friend of the owner guess v cant make assumptions by some complaints of some random kid then.anyways thanks for clearing this one

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    CevapsizSorular's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Other users on servers Winraring, uploading on RS, HF, mediafire etc. You won't get good speeds. And if you get speeds you won't see that is stable. Speed will be so foggy; meaning vavy. Now you get 12 Mb/s 3 seconds later it goes 3 KB/s and it goes. It is about other users. And %99 people on KnowinServers are using their VPS for warezing, https. You could check it on Wjunction.

I used their VPS for torrenting. It is not for torrent. But if you want warezing it is good.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzen View Post
    Yupe i mean knowinservers i jus want make that aware of whats goin on there which will help him face the music better

"As always, you get what you pay for" i agree
    Well, thanks for pointing it out .
    Users always read the title but fail to read the entire thread.
    I admit, that at a point we were having issues with our services, but that was limited to the windows vps only.
    And there is only one bad review from this guy, who spammed the whole net with his posts, and unfortunately he was one of my old customers and my friend too.
    And TBH, the reason he posted these unwanted things , he was calling me on my phone and i failed to answer his call as i had left my phone in my car,
    but i did call him and cleared his issues
    He wanted to clean those threads, but he couldnt as WHT didnt allow him to edit his posts after 24 hours i guess,
    and thats the story of a Friend becoming your customer, then your enemy and then back as a friend.
    Things happen, and after all he is a school kid, what else can we expect

Anyways, http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpo...2&postcount=17
    You should read the conclusion of this thread and if you have any further questions, do let me know
    Last edited by KnowinServers; 11-04-2010 at 08:36 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Hi,

its me the topic creator,
    actually i was bit ***** then

All issues are now solved , KnowinServers is still the best for me
    i still continue their sevice for past few months no issues what so ever
    its just one bad day happens to everyone!!!

i can recommend knowin severs for their best customer care, speed and great plans

Regards
    Raj1402

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Shinzen's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    ok thanks for clearing this one out

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    executioner's Avatar Tis Me BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    25253420.jpg

From my VPS, not bad, best I have had it, and it was stable around that for a while.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    CevapsizSorular's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by executioner View Post
    25253420.jpg

From my VPS, not bad, best I have had it, and it was stable around that for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by CevapsizSorular View Post
    Other users on servers Winraring, uploading on RS, HF, mediafire etc. You won't get good speeds. And if you get speeds you won't see that is stable. Speed will be so foggy; meaning vavy. Now you get 12 Mb/s 3 seconds later it goes 3 KB/s and it goes. It is about other users. And %99 people on KnowinServers are using their VPS for warezing, https. You could check it on Wjunction.

I used their VPS for torrenting. It is not for torrent. But if you want warezing it is good.
    Yea

8. BitTorrent   -   #18

Yea
    I thought the part that said "and it was stable" covered that. My speeds are stable all the time so far, the only thing that is effecting me is lack of memory, if I had more the speed would be better.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Are you on one of the Gigabit speed plans? or the 100?

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by unoriginal View Post
    Are you on one of the Gigabit speed plans? or the 100?

100 german plan

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast