I'm interested to collect and find out what your thoughts are about this topic. Kindly list them in lines, not sentences. Stay within the category of PC SECURITY and include links/references if ud like. After collecting ur thoughts, i'll be compiling it to elaborate more in depth, then post it in full. thx.
i'm sure i didn't list all....
- did not install an anti-virus program
- did not maintain the virus definitions
- did not update windows patches
- did not update softwares' patches
- did not remove windows features that could leave the pc vulnerable
- did not enable windows ICF
- did not install a professional firewall
- did not install an anti-trojan program
- did not optimize the settings of each program to eliminate the possibilities of ulnerabilities
- did not setup a hi-anon proxy that doesn't leak the IP and cannot be reversed DNS
- did not investigate first before downloading a file
- did not investigate first before accepting cookies, active/x and other possible privacy data collection tools
- did not read and/or research about the software before installing
- did not create system Policies