Thread: Tactical Operations

Can somebody please give me a source for this, i cant find it anywhere on the entirew freekin internet.

2. Games   -   #2
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by shinzuiski@6 November 2003 - 10:02
    Can somebody please give me a source for this, i cant find it anywhere on the entirew freekin internet.
    The UT mod version of this is free and legal, and it was the same game. Get UT (original) then go searching round www.planetunreal.com

3. Games   -   #3
    by UT you mean Unreal Tournament?

edit: i went to that site there is no download link of tactical ops

4. Games   -   #4
    hey do i need to update my unrreal tournament too ? or just download tac ops ?

5. Games   -   #5
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by Mad Cat+6 November 2003 - 17:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mad Cat @ 6 November 2003 - 17:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-shinzuiski@6 November 2003 - 10:02
    The UT mod version of this is free and legal, and it was the same game. Get UT (original) then go searching round www.planetunreal.com [/b][/quote]
    Yes, Unreal Tournament and I meant you could find the mod on planetunreal.

6. Games   -   #6
    ok now i have a problem, it sais that the update is only for retail, is there and update to v3.4.0 for the mod version?

7. Games   -   #7
    BUMP&#33;

still need the retail version of this.