Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Many Bytes Are You Sharing?

Originally posted by shinzuiski@6 November 2003 - 13:26
    ive stoped sharing untill im happy with the download speed i get from kazaa..

i was shring 16gb of music, and bout 20gb of anime.

but like i said im not going to share till im happy with what im downloading at.
    I share about 6GB.

I think everyone can still try to share. Do you think all the files come from magic or something?

Even if it slows me down a bit, it still makes me happy because I know I am helping many people around the world.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Originally posted by Sparkle1984+6 November 2003 - 14:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sparkle1984 &#064; 6 November 2003 - 14:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-shinzuiski@6 November 2003 - 13:26
    ive stoped sharing untill im happy with the download speed i get from kazaa..

i was shring 16gb of music, and bout 20gb of anime.

but like i said im not going to share till im happy with what im downloading at.
    I share about 6GB.

I think everyone can still try to share. Do you think all the files come from magic or something?

Even if it slows me down a bit, it still makes me happy because I know I am helping many people around the world. [/b][/quote]
    Very true, it&#39;s good to see ppl like you Sparkle, your post just made my day

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    That&#39;s really nice to hear - I like making people&#39;s days &#33;&#33;

We have to set a good example to all these leechers, and hopefully they will start to feel grateful as I do and then they will start sharing as well.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by nanotek+6 November 2003 - 15:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nanotek @ 6 November 2003 - 15:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Wizzandabe@6 November 2003 - 14:26
    I donr use kazaa.&nbsp;
    me neither &#33;

nice annecdote though : the other day i was using dc++ and dl from 1 guy -i got 60 kB dl from him yes im not kidding .it took about 3/4 of an hour to get that double cd from him [/b][/quote]
    where can i get dc++ , please fucking tell me

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    oh yeah and im also sharing 1.27 gigs of files on kazaa lite.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Double Agent
    i have not opened kazaalite in like 3 months now

currently upload 60GB of data onto newsgroups and that included movies, apps, games, anime, mp3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12