Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Moon Shots Were Faked

Poster
    Originally posted by stupidguy@6 November 2003 - 09:29
    http://www.batesmotel.8m.com/
    That guy's website is FULL of crap.

He knows nothing about lighting and camera optics.

There is no atmosphere on the moon. Thus the sun glare from the moon is overwhelming, such as the light reflecting from the surface of the moon and the space suits and the space craft. In fact, the moon is SO bright, it illuminates the earth at night.

He talks about the astronaut's shadows not being the correct length due to multiple lighting. Anyone who took a photography class in high school knows the distortion that 80mm and 50mm cameras have.

He also says that the reflection of the astronaut photographer's head, seen on one of the mirrored helmets of another astronaut, should not be seen, because the camera is on his chest. DUH!!!!! The helmets are CONCAVE. Look at a mirrored christmas bulb up close some day. You see the ceiling wall and floor all in one view, idiot. It is ROUND!

That website is loaded with tons of false information.

He states that you don't see any stars. Oh well. Look at the technology of space cameras used for that mission. The LUX or FSTOP speed of the imaging on the moon isn't what today's technology is. REMEMBER, the brightness of the moon and sun is so intense, the white balance would eliminate stars.

Oh this guy is nuts. I am going to create a web page exactly like his and discount everything he has to say. With real logical explainations.

I have done custom photography, weddings and professional lighting for years, to earn extra money on the side. I use lighting for indoors and outdoors. I have my own darkroom too. I own over 12 cameras, all professional, including an 4x5 Graflex camera for studio shots and modeling.

This bozo knows crap.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    dude the moon landings were REAL!

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Octopussy
    Originally posted by scribblec+6 November 2003 - 19:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (scribblec @ 6 November 2003 - 19:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Octopussy@6 November 2003 - 18:53
    im not readin this because this is crap everyone knows this is fukin bs THEY DID LAND ON THE MOON
    whatever man go get educated or something

or marry killa sin or something or net they would be perfect for u.... [/b][/quote]
    lmao get educated rofl yea? i gota 3.6 gpa

and what the fuck does anythign have to do with eduction you dum fuck everyoen knows the moon landing was real why teh fuck would they fake it are you saying all the satellites in space are fake too? fukin dum ass YOU GET EDUCATED how old are you? 30? got nothing better to do then talk shit on forums?

4. Lounge   -   #24
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by Spindulik@6 November 2003 - 16:56
    He also says that the reflection of the astronaut photographer&#39;s head, seen on one of the mirrored helmets of another astronaut, should not be seen, because the camera is on his chest. DUH&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; The helmets are CONCAVE. Look at a mirrored christmas bulb up close some day. You see the ceiling wall and floor all in one view, idiot. It is ROUND&#33;

Spin, old buddy, old pal-

I think you meant convex, yes?

Doesn&#39;t change the fact of the guy&#39;s basic and irritating "bozo-ness".
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Originally posted by Octopussy+6 November 2003 - 23:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Octopussy &#064; 6 November 2003 - 23:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by scribblec@6 November 2003 - 19:01
    <!--QuoteBegin-Octopussy
    @6 November 2003 - 18:53
    im not readin this because this is crap everyone knows this is fukin bs THEY DID LAND ON THE MOON

whatever man go get educated or something

or marry killa sin or something or net they would be perfect for u....
    lmao get educated rofl yea? i gota 3.6 gpa

and what the fuck does anythign have to do with eduction you dum fuck everyoen knows the moon landing was real why teh fuck would they fake it are you saying all the satellites in space are fake too? fukin dum ass YOU GET EDUCATED how old are you? 30? got nothing better to do then talk shit on forums?[/b][/quote]
    Don&#39;t know about you guys but the rebuttal screams "secure, honor student" to me. I would have to say that the average neanderthal in his school system needs to be reminded to breathe every six seconds or so.

Do you do your homework with a stone and chisel?

Translation: Don&#39;t be such a 12 year old. Learn to be secure in yourself, take the high road, and let your detractors embarass themselves.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Poster
    Originally posted by j2k4+6 November 2003 - 19:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 6 November 2003 - 19:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spindulik@6 November 2003 - 16:56
    He also says that the reflection of the astronaut photographer&#39;s head, seen on one of the mirrored helmets of another astronaut, should not be seen, because the camera is on his chest. DUH&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; The helmets are CONCAVE. Look at a mirrored christmas bulb up close some day. You see the ceiling wall and floor all in one view, idiot. It is ROUND&#33;

Spin, old buddy, old pal-

I think you meant convex, yes?

Doesn&#39;t change the fact of the guy&#39;s basic and irritating "bozo-ness". [/b][/quote]
    You are correct. I meant to say convex. However, when in the suit, it is concave to the "wearer". Can I talk myself out of this one?

Are those glass mirror-like shields parabolic?

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Poster
    i know that we told false hoods by our governments
    and i think just because you are taught at school hear on tellie ect does not make something true, to know answers you have to search for them yourself....

8. Lounge   -   #28
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    lol.
    we never landed on the moon, silly&#33;

I also believe the government had something to do with the cancellation of Mr. Belvedere, but I can&#39;t prove it.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Originally posted by Sparsely@7 November 2003 - 04:43
    lol.
    we never landed on the moon, silly&#33;

I also believe the government had something to do with the cancellation of Mr. Belvedere, but I can&#39;t prove it.
    Mr. Belevere will live in our hearts and minds forever. The government be damned&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

10. Lounge   -   #30
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Spindulik+6 November 2003 - 21:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spindulik @ 6 November 2003 - 21:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-stupidguy@6 November 2003 - 09:29
    http://www.batesmotel.8m.com/
    That guy&#39;s website is FULL of crap.

He knows nothing about lighting and camera optics.

There is no atmosphere on the moon. Thus the sun glare from the moon is overwhelming, such as the light reflecting from the surface of the moon and the space suits and the space craft. In fact, the moon is SO bright, it illuminates the earth at night.

He talks about the astronaut&#39;s shadows not being the correct length due to multiple lighting. Anyone who took a photography class in high school knows the distortion that 80mm and 50mm cameras have.

That website is loaded with tons of false information.

He states that you don&#39;t see any stars. Oh well. Look at the technology of space cameras used for that mission. The LUX or FSTOP speed of the imaging on the moon isn&#39;t what today&#39;s technology is. REMEMBER, the brightness of the moon and sun is so intense, the white balance would eliminate stars.

Oh this guy is nuts. I am going to create a web page exactly like his and discount everything he has to say. With real logical explainations.

I have done custom photography, weddings and professional lighting for years, to earn extra money on the side. I use lighting for indoors and outdoors. I have my own darkroom too. I own over 12 cameras, all professional, including an 4x5 Graflex camera for studio shots and modeling.

This bozo knows crap. [/b][/quote]
    & he&#39;s using AOL

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast