Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: what does the Spit means?

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Anyone read that text block? Kinda like a forum version of Martin's ice wall. Our fragile site server won't be able to handle the weight all positioned on one side and is sure to come to its weekly demise...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    How does being 200% male work?

Four balls and an extra dick on the side?
    To further my assertion that he's probably extremely ghey I think he's saying that he has another man inside him.
    Ah. So 300% would make a train.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I dunno ask MBM's wife as she's an expert on that sort of thing.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    How does being 200% male work?

Four balls and an extra dick on the side?
    Ahh, but which side? Left or right?
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Fellas I understand our first reaction is to be cocky, sarcastic, emasculating, intimidating again all the bully tactics we learned in grade school why? because if we don't then we have the EVER eternal lifelong threat of being called "ghey" (Dude I love your 'on the down low' spelling of the word though I think the closet is no place for a human to live!)

Here's what I say about "ghey".....The reason there are so many "gheys" is bcuz "straight & Bi" dudes are OBSESSED with the idea of being "ghey"

On beng 200% Male..YES that is what I said bcuz that is what I FEEL in my heart..sorry if you feel some kinda way about that maybe you should try being that & more!

Here is a clue it has less to do with that other obsession of men: Dicks balls etc ....but I guess only a 200% Plus Man would Get that!

I'm sorry my post was so "abusive" as someone said but really I mean it does seem that abuse is the catch of the day here anywhay.. no?

I mean READ your own posts like Chalice did after he got sober! (Stay on that wagon bro I congratulate you I just hope that pic is not how you see yourself cuz it would be time for a character make OVER ..whew)

Perhaps my post was meant to be stumbling "block" to you who found it so "abusive" , long etc etc obviously you miss the spirit or message in the "block" so it was not for you anyway it was for "Worldpease"

Dudes I just reached out to young man who can't understand why we as men seem to find it ok to be disrespctful to one another at random for no known or worthy reason!
    Sort of like right now LOL.....That's ALL!

Anyway dudes my last thought consider this I found this blog on a search, I found someone who asked the same question I asked by chance, this is my first time in this blog & my FIRST intent was to show some empathy toward someone in a blog this is how I FIRST represented myself and LOOK at how you dudes CHOOSE to react ...

(talking about my lack of writing skill, my dick size, inviting other guys "gang up" on me about did you read this "block"...why?
    ALL because my post was too long?
    Ok sorry! don't read it then!
    Peace!
    Last edited by anthonybrian; 05-19-2013 at 04:24 AM.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonybrian View Post
    Fellas I understand our first reaction is to be cocky, sarcastic, emasculating, intimidating again all the bully tactics we learned in grade school why? because if we don't then we have the EVER eternal lifelong threat of being called "ghey" (Dude I love your 'on the down low' spelling of the word though I think the closet is no place for a human to live!)

Here's what I say about "ghey".....The reason there are so many "gheys" is bcuz "straight & Bi" dudes are OBSESSED with the idea of being "ghey"

On beng 200% Male..YES that is what I said bcuz that is what I FEEL in my heart..sorry if you feel some kinda way about that maybe you should try being that & more!

Here is a clue it has less to do with that other obsession of men: Dicks balls etc ....but I guess only a 200% Plus Man would Get that!

I'm sorry my post was so "abusive" as someone said but really I mean it does seem that abuse is the catch of the day here anywhay.. no?

I mean READ your own posts like Chalice did after he got sober! (Stay on that wagon bro I congratulate you I just hope that pic is not how you see yourself cuz it would be time for a character make OVER ..whew)

Perhaps my post was meant to be stumbling "block" to you who found it so "abusive" , long etc etc obviously you miss the spirit or message in the "block" so it was not for you anyway it was for "Worldpease"

Dudes I just reached out to young man who can't understand why we as men seem to find it ok to be disrespctful to one another at random for no known or worthy reason!
    Sort of like right now LOL.....That's ALL!

Anyway dudes my last thought consider this I found this blog on a search, I found someone who asked the same question I asked by chance, this is my first time in this blog & my FIRST intent was to show some empathy toward someone in a blog this is how I FIRST represented myself and LOOK at how you dudes CHOOSE to react ...

(talking about my lack of writing skill, my dick size, inviting other guys "gang up" on me about did you read this "block"...why?
    ALL because my post was too long?
    Ok sorry! don't read it then!
    Peace!
    I still can't tell if this is one of our own mods or elder FST statesmen trying to invigorate the board with these posts... or an original noob who has not yet tasted the cynicism and projectile vomit reaction onto threads which stain most topics with eternal servitude to the lowest form of humour. Apologies to AB... for if you are not a carefully crafted ruse out of an abandoned Douglas Adams novella, then you must be real And you may want to leave now...

Of course... you can stay... but the fellahs and the dudes here are not going to change... it is what i like about this place....this forum is like a car crash... sometimes it is hard to look away...

7. Lounge   -   #37
    pootystomp's Avatar Poster

Really, I don't think that us "dudes" are terribly OBSESSED with the idea of getting dicked in the ass.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    chalice's Avatar ____________________

Did you miss the part where I called you a knob? Here it is again...You're a knob.

You seem to have misunderstood me, though that's hardly much of a surprise. I'm quite happy with the general content of those posts. It's the syntax which makes me cringe. I could've strung Worldpeace out for weeks if I hadn't been so initially blunt, and that would've been more entertaining. I won't make the same mistake with your bleeding little heart.

The state of my sobriety has little bearing on this. All it meant was I didn't remember the posting. Also, this is not a blog, you shining example of the heroic nincompoop. I spit in your general direction, while tearing up sputum from some glottal area or another. Once more for clarity...Knob.
    Last edited by chalice; 05-19-2013 at 10:36 AM.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Yeah! .....really ...dude!
    Any shred of logic would finally deduce that when you start with a post that has nothing to do with anything about sex & you get reply posts calling someone "ghey" then further replies fantacizing about "having a man inside you" you now tell me "dudes" aint constantly focusing imagining & "thinking" about homosexuality???

Yeah ok bro...some people don't pick up the clues til the jism is drippin out the sides of their mouths that they "might be a little" "ghey"

BTW Do you have a problem with the term "dudes"? would you prefer ..oh I don't know DAMES??? (wtf??? cant call you "dudes" EITHER?? WOW! ....hint: that's CLUE # 1)

Vestibule I am all for fun games and even some crass humor but been there DONE that & DO it WELL!!!
    Trust me it gets BORING after a while & one MAY start to require MORE just for brain power alone!!

And folks who have a brain WILL get BORED after a while like I surely will and I will move on..cuz I've done ALL of this so many times before!

And even the sight of the train wreck or the car crash with ALL the blood, carnage and wounded souls gasping for "life" fresh out of another PEEP of wise assness or high intellectual-LIKE put downs or character assasination attempts becomes passe & TIRED from the same old TIRED asses TIRING after a while trust me!

BUT enjoy the "ride" while you still need to again I've been on this "road" SO many times before ...I'm no longer as impressed!

YES I know these guys won't change in any way that they will let on HERE too much posturing to do, but I guess "Worldpease" let's me know REAL souls do pass through these desolate parts ...they need to know that attempts have been made to civilize the Planet of the Apes!! know what I mean...so this is mostly for THAT purpose!
    Peace!..

{YAWN} ...NEXT? get your rags & digs in while you can boys I can tell this won't last much longer for me I feel my pulse rate already slowing down but I know you still gettin off on the new meat...seems some of you been idle & a little bored too ... I also see "worldpease" is ALREADY over this mess LOL

10. Lounge   -   #40
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Dear presumably extremely ghey White dewd

The thing you fail to grasp is that the book All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten is basically my bible and so far has served me well in my career of professional teeter-totterer.

Although someday I do aspire to be either an astronaut or a cowboy.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast