Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: what does the Spit means?

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Also

Making sense like a boss.

2. Lounge   -   #222
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by ckrit View Post
    Very upset indeed

He wants to blow tards, he says.

Attachment 124346

Spoiler: Show
    Last edited by megabyteme; 05-30-2013 at 10:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #223
    [QUOTE=megabyteme;3702023]
    Quote Originally Posted by ckrit View Post
    Very upset indeed

He wants to blow tards, he says.

You would think gayzoo would be advanced enough to know how to read but ok every time someone goes to blow you tards start giggling like little girls, FLIP OVER & spread your ass cheeks instead!

Baboon Butt.jpg
    Last edited by anthonybrian; 05-30-2013 at 11:34 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #224
    pootystomp's Avatar Poster
    Is that ^ your dead mothers vagina.

5. Lounge   -   #225
    ckrit's Avatar Flagpole
    Ok, guys. This last one is kind of a jumbled mess.

But I *think* that anthony would like you to know that today, he totally doesn't feel like sucking on any tards.

There's also mention of a gay zoo, and a picture of a baboon butt.

So essentially, if someone knows where anthony lives, could that person please call the animal cops.

Not cool, man.
    ckrit d<rit c|<rit

Mi signotaur > urs.

6. Lounge   -   #226
    Wow dude bros we did it!.....
    It's been how long ??? & none of us ....well except two DIE-TARDS!!!
    had any interest in going for the bottom line I am honestly impressed & I hope you have all been blessed!
    I know I have been ...yes... my Higher Power kept me from the desire to blast you guys with my arsenal of arse blows & I am better for it @ the same time I see you my favorite bro dudes experienced your higher selves too!!!
    I think it's all great!
    @ Pooty no no no bro dude that's your moms face you the one coming out the other end with you little sister watching as ape-midwife trying to cover her nose from the stench of ASS birth!!! A boy? a girl? who the hek knows a turd is a turd LOL (thus you so aptly & cleverly naming yourself "pootystomp" you see?) your neck got caught in that sphincter your mama farted or "pooted" to help create the extra push she then "STOMPED" her hind hoofs & BOOM we have "Pooty Stomp"!!!!
    @ Ckrit yo bro I can't really come at you dude you gettin there man!
    I know you want my address and stuff damn bro can't we at least go for some dinner first dude?
    Last edited by anthonybrian; 06-09-2013 at 11:52 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #227
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    You had over a whole week to come up with that, and you still fucked up the grammar, the spelling, the insults and idk wtf
    Last edited by Snee; 06-12-2013 at 08:04 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #228
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    You had over a whole week to come up with that, and you still fucked up the grammar, the spelling, the insults and idk wtf
    I can't read what anthonybrian wrote but I still think you are being unfairly cruel to her as obviously with cases of the mentally deficient you have to set the expectation bar considerably lower.
    Anyway good job ab and remember,you aren't handicapped ,you're handicapable.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Lounge   -   #229
    pootystomp's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonybrian View Post
    you so aptly & cleverly naming yourself "pootystomp"
    Thank you, and you're welcome.

10. Lounge   -   #230
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    I can't read what anthonybrian wrote but I still think you are being unfairly cruel to her as obviously with cases of the mentally deficient you have to set the expectation bar considerably lower.
    Anyway good job ab and remember,you aren't handicapped ,you're handicapable.
    Yes we know you can't read genius, or write, or think or use the toilet without calling 1-800-Tard-Go-Potty! ...of course by the time they get to the institute & through severe tard lock down security tard-go-pottied all over himself now didn't he!
    BTW if you are so anti my posts and you can't read let me help you out with graphics:
    Last edited by anthonybrian; 06-15-2013 at 01:52 AM.

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 ... LastLast