Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: what does the Spit means?

pootystomp's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonybrian View Post
    temporarily cross-eyed
    her native Pygmy/Blood Hound tongue!
    THEN the bitch went cross-eyed PERMANTLY!
    dick PUNCTURED her left lung
    jism would go up into her sinus cavity & drizzle out her nostrils!!!
    STANKIN & cockeyed as his mom
    BUTT UGLY as SIN (taking after his mom of course)
    And you still fucked her?

2. Lounge   -   #102
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by pootystomp View Post
    temporarily cross-eyed
    Like he gets any better offers.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #103
    temporarily cross-eyed
    Uh YEAH? It's called DOGGY style baby!...try it sometime! (Woof, Woof)

4. Lounge   -   #104
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

Like he gets any better offers.
    Speaking of better offers! why just the other day magablowjob's pretend wife came a-GALLOPING to my door step...on ALL FOURS no less naked as the day she born !!!
    Jeez megamouth you sho clean up NICELY you done got a hair cut, instant overnight muscles, got your butch queen goggles on, looking all tough & cool! NOTHING like that FLAMIN' TRANNY POOF we saw earlier! ....Why If I didn't know better I would think THIS was your DREAM MAN & NOT REALLY "YOU" !!!

5. Lounge   -   #105
    I would pulverize his mama’s back door poop chute
    Redundant much?
    You're such complete JOKE!! LOL am I supposed to be MORE affraid of your "make-over" into A MAN & "tougher" words? LOL!!! TOO LATE sister We ALL already know THE TRUTH megablowjob & T'AINT PRETTY (undercover Mother Earth) T'AINT PRETTY !
    BUT I LIKE that you take direction SO well!
    Now what happens if I tell you to bend over for JUST a minute?

6. Lounge   -   #106

Eight year olds occasionally make sense. No clearly what we have here is your average run of the mill troll mong.
    Notice how he fluctuates between clear insight into the English language and total gibberish.

I'd actually give more respect to an honest dimwit or some eight year old sneaking on his parents computer than I would this loser.

Anyway some people are clearly mental and there's nothing I can do about it but shake my head and hope they someday decide to be passably human or something.
    Point proven.

Anyway I know it will never happen because it makes too much sense but I would really like to see simply misrepresenting one's self be grounds for banning here.
    I have no problem with the witlessness and the juvenile meanness but the innate lack of guts sort of offends me.
    AH THERE he goes AGAIN...
    First he's black, then he white, first he ghey, then he's more ghey, First he don't like me, then he has a laundry list of silly or maybe serious questions to FIGURE OUT if he DO like me, First he threatens to stop talking to me but then he can't control the magnetic urge of his pie hole to keep yapping away saying absolutely NOTHING except "he so juvenile he so stupid he so this he so that HE he he he he he!
    FACE it DWEEB I make you feel RELEVANT I give you a reason to go on just one more DAY in your e-life....for IF you could ONLY DECIDE ...maybe you wouldn't continue to BEG DADDY for this ASS KICKING you CRAVE !

7. Lounge   -   #107
    Quote Originally Posted by Vestibule View Post
    Dear ab

why?

Your Dad said he was Black...

hearted...

But you obviously missed it...

idol is a lot of things but he is nobody's fool... not that he needs defending...

with that said... you need to stop pissing into the wind with your mouth open. Toughen up a little and be a little more discerning in how you read and what you read into this forum. You have become everything you were espousing against. And for that, I have little sympathy for you...
    WTF???
    WHAT IS THIS gibberish?
    ALL I SEE is a caricature of you using its fingers seemingly to show us how much your "packing"
    Thank you for sharing!
    And to ALL a good night!

8. Lounge   -   #108
    Hey Dudes
    It was fun but I did tell you I would NOT be here very long & That time has come..I could go on and on and apparently so can you BUT all not so good things must come to an end!
    To back track:
    Me being "100% genuine" reached out to empathize with another dude I thought could use encouragement!
    MY BIG crime?
    "Paragraphing" BUT as I look back on it...I did NOT come here to IMPRESS anyone or make it easy on your eyes etc (as it didn’t seem you guys were very easy going anyway) My words were STRICTLY AIMED at ONE person who I KNEW!!!! (after the fact)
    Once HE saw it ....HE would have very little PROBLEM making ALL the EFFORT to go BEYOND HOW it was written to WHAT IT WAS SAYING! (Especially since he basically got cremated by the board)
    So MAYBE I DID commit some heinous crime!

But seeing how others answered Worldpease (to Chalice’s credit he did later somewhat re-examine what he said & that is a credit to him) I guess I was really not interested in “paragraphing” I guess I had to get the message to Worldpease as FIRST PRIORITY! I was on a mission!

The “block” was an oversight & NOT really intended, but as I look back it is almost like a case of “poetic justice” that the “block” was indeed a “stumbling block” used to ridicule though I didn’t intend to make a “block” I now SEE why the “block” was MEANT TO BE just that way!
    Bcuz it REALLY would NOT have been appreciated by you guys EITHER WAY (paragraphs or NOT) ..and so “IT” manifested itself as a "BLOCK" to BLOCK AWAY folks who meant no good anyway!

“Good” would have sounded something like: Anthony I see you were offering a word of empathy to Worldpease I just think if you could break it up more so others can read as well it would be helpful” - OR something to that nature!
    NO you guys chose to put me down use my words to ridicule me & IMPRESS your message board buddies LET"S ALL GANG UP ON THE NEW GUY (?)

I wanted you guys to all know that MIGHT is not always RIGHT! & will NOT always “WIN” as it were!
    How you reacted to a guy who was ALREADY SHOWING you he FELT dissed is just reprehensible…& you KNOW it is!
    Some of you are OLD ENOUGH to have STOOD UP FOR Worldpease better…you took him as weak when he was just being HONEST….

Well anyway for all my bro dudes who I may have offended here! "I'M SUPER SORRY!" As you might have guessed by now
    I just don’t sit well with a decent person being dissed & ganged up on it’s not right despite all that I may have said NORMALLY I AM a VERY nice guy!

As I had mentioned I would NOT stay with you guys very long & I think my time has arrived!
    Yes this was all a bit crass but YES I am male (ok maybe a little ghey) I enjoy the jabs to a point and the boy in me (Not literally Dudes!) enjoyed the twisted "comradery" as it were, like we ALL DID!

It was all in fun guys no need to try to hunt me down like crazed internet psychos trust me I just may scream like a bitch & go running in the other direction (you know as many dudes will do LOL) to the nearest cyber cafe where I will proceed to "e-beat you down"

I'm KIDDING!
    Peace out
    I AM DONE!!!
    God BLESS!!!

9. Lounge   -   #109
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Piece out
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #110
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    I could go on and on and apparently so can you
    This is the real tragedy here.

Piece out
    Trust mbm to see the black dude as just a piece of meat.
    Ellipses go here.

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast