Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: what does the Spit means?

Quote Originally Posted by ckrit View Post
    I'm sorry. I can't hear you over the sound of you being a fuckwit.
    Does dumb & stupid come with that Dimbo?
    NO! you wouldn't hear me bcuz I am not speaking! I am writing & you are READING & RESPONDING with what little sense you "don't" have to boot!

OR maybe you "can't hear" bcuz AINT NOBODY WAS TALKING TO YOUR DUMBASS!!! or writing to you or asking about anything you could hear, smell, taste or touch bcuz NO ONE CARES!
    Happy now? I hope you enjoyed your half a second of spotlight!
    See ya!

2. Lounge   -   #172
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonybrian View Post
    Dumb, inflammatory stuff with the occasional curse word added so that no one ever mistakes me for an adult.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I came to this radical decision when I realized if I simply made up things and pretended they were your posts, the imaginary posts would be more entertaining or at very least surprise me more.
    Yeah I get what you're saying about Game of Thrones.I think the whole point of killing Ned Stark was to establish that those,like his soon to be unfortunate son Rob,who are inflexible in their beliefs are doomed to suffer for them.

Either that or they couldn't afford Sean Bean's salary demands.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #173
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I came to this radical decision when I realized if I simply made up things and pretended they were your posts, the imaginary posts would be more entertaining or at very least surprise me more.
    Yeah I get what you're saying about Game of Thrones.I think the whole point of killing Ned Stark was to establish that those,like his soon to be unfortunate son Rob,who are inflexible in their beliefs are doomed to suffer for them.

It appears one of the actresses has refused to do additional nude scenes, too.

http://perezhilton.com/2013-05-22-ga...s#.UaZCBEDvtUw

What value is a female actress who doesn't get naked?
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #174

INCREDIBLE! so now you resort to using my name in inauthentic posts you created pretending to be me just to get someone...anyone to give YOU some attention?

Look do what you need to do but try to leave me out of it if you TRULY want to"not" pay me attention as you say and what not!
    I may use some creative language but really Idol I don't have to put words in your mouth to make you look stupid you do that PERFECTLY ALL BY YOURSELF!!! So try not to be quite the liar you are by "quoting" things YOU say using MY name Ok oaf? It's rather...desperate!

5. Lounge   -   #175

INCREDIBLE! so now you resort to using my name in inauthentic posts you created pretending to be me just to get someone...anyone to give YOU some attention?

Look do what you need to do but try to leave me out of it if you TRULY want to"not" pay me attention as you say and what not!
    I may use some creative language but really Idol I don't have to put words in your mouth to make you look stupid you do that PERFECTLY ALL BY YOURSELF!!! So try not to be quite the liar you are by "quoting" things YOU say using MY name Ok oaf? It's rather...desperate!
    I'm attaching your name to 'ignore'.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #176
    Dumb, inflammatory stuff with the occasional curse word added so that no one ever mistakes me for an adult.
    No seriously I think Rob Ford is handling the whole alleged crack video situation very badly especially now since there's potentially a murder involved.

7. Lounge   -   #177
    No seriously I think Rob Ford is handling the whole alleged crack video situation very badly especially now since there's potentially a murder involved.
    Wouldn't someone need to smoke crack in order to be mayor of Canadia?

8. Lounge   -   #178
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

Not necessary Mega-undercover Mother Earthling!
    But if that's the only way you know how to "ignore" someone it's just in line with you being ass-backward.
    Last edited by anthonybrian; 05-29-2013 at 07:24 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #179
    No seriously I think Rob Ford's tool is handling my hole & ass crack situation very nicely especially now since there's potentially an AIDS murder of my dumb-ass for not using condoms involved.
    OH Lord man what ARE you talking about?..PLEEZ STOP ...yuck!
    Last edited by anthonybrian; 05-29-2013 at 08:38 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #180
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

Totally unrelated as always but ever feel like you're a cat playing with a retarded mouse?

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast