Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1522232425262728 LastLast

Thread: what does the Spit means?

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonybrian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ckrit View Post

No. You really, really don't.

.....and I gave yous all OVER a week head start for THIS???
    Oh well ok let's keep it basic then....

Yes, I really really REALLY DO!
    No

For all I know you were top of the class in whatever school you went to, but that's testifying to the third world standards of your educational system. In the real world, outside of your delusional, fail-trolling head, you're quite bad at the language. Don't take my word for it though, try running one of the atrocities you call a post through the grammar- and spellchecker in MS Word or an equivalent, and see what says, which, by the way, won't even take into account how badly you format your text.

In short, you wouldn't even have gotten through fourth grade with writing like that, in a proper school.

tl;dr: You're an idiot.
    Last edited by Snee; 06-24-2013 at 08:55 AM.

2. Lounge   -   #242
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post

.....and I gave yous all OVER a week head start for THIS???
    Oh well ok let's keep it basic then....

Yes, I really really REALLY DO!
    No

For all I know you were top of the class in whatever school you went to, but that's testifying to the third world standards of your educational system. In the real world, outside of your delusional, fail-trolling head, you're quite bad at the language. Don't take my word for it though, try running one of the atrocities you call a post through the grammar- and spellchecker in MS Word or an equivalent, and see what says, which, by the way, won't even take into account how badly you format your text.

In short, you wouldn't even have gotten through fourth grade with writing like that, in a proper school.

tl;dr: You're an idiot.
    Yo you are taking all this bullshit WAY too deep jerky-stupid! Are you really running my posts through a spell check? I'm flattered that you NEED to go through such retard moronic lengths to try to find error that you're too STUPID to see WITHOUT a "spellcheck" but guess what I read your tripe & it is as good as the TRASH CAN deems it to be over all the other GARBAGE I throw in it & THAT'S THAT!!!
    I don't EXPECT your rantings to be worthy of my TIME to run through a spell check therefore I would NEVER even THINK to insult microsoft by running such malarky through it! Why would I even CARE that much about what you say? you speak, I shut that ass down again, I move on period!
    What FOOL looks for "Shakespearean literature" in a simple goon-ridden (myself the only exception of course) venue such as this?
    Are you fucking serious doofus?
    You actually take time out of your "life" such as it were, to run posts from this forum through a freaking SPELL CHECK???
    What the fuck are you a displaced nutty professor from the coo-coos nest? What is this a damn spelling bee?
    You think I NEED all that to wax your ass across the internet?
    I already got my props from a mere visitor to this forum he complimented my work with all it's supposed flaws but he said jack shit about yours boo!!! JACK SHIT!!! NADA!!! ZILCH!!! even though you're running spell checks and grammer corrections apparently all over your STILL pitifully inept MONKEY scratch!
    SO YEAH!!! even with all the faults you go to such extremes to find again I DO IT BETTER THAN YOU ! Get over it Professor Schittenstein!
    HA!! you are running posts from here through a spell check!!! I still CAN'T believe that shit! It just seems so desperate & pitiful-like...man you need to get a life more worthy of your useless existence bro!
    I don't need a spell check to KNOW you're illiterate! I accept you as the dummy you are & KNOW you cannot change! And if they implanted a spell check program in your brain, a dictionary chip, an encyclopedia Brittanica chip, the works of the greatest philosphers etc. your sub-primemate brain would bypass ALL that and carve a straight line pass-go to STUPID & pump out some more tardy GIBBERISH! even if they enticed you with bananas!! & I know that is what makes you YOU swinging through the trees screaming that monkey shriek & that's ok! no validation or third party spell checker of that fact necessary!
    Last edited by anthonybrian; 06-24-2013 at 04:32 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #243
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Yo you are taking all this bullshit WAY too deep jerky-stupid! Are you really running my posts through a spell check?
    No. I don't have to, as I didn't go to moron-school, moron.

As for the rest of your post, I didn't read it, as, generally speaking, you pack enough stupid into the first sentence for it to tide us over with laughs at your expense until your next rant. I just can't be bothered after that.

4. Lounge   -   #244
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    AntBrain,that foul defacer of God's handiwork.

Now comes the best part where he attempts to insult me, even though with him being on ignore, I can't read what he writes.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #245
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    AntBrain
    Now you've moved your racism to the insect kingdom. Where does the hatred stop?
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #246
    Now comes the best part where he attempts to insult me, even though with him being on ignore, I can't read what he writes.
    You actually put him on ignore? Fascist.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. Lounge   -   #247
    Since he insists on being ignorant it only seemed apropos.

8. Lounge   -   #248
    Also if I really want to trade lines with a brain deficient adolescent I will share some Coke with Mary's girlfriend.

9. Lounge   -   #249
    Since he insists on being ignorant it only seemed apropos.
    If I "insisted" on being ignorant that would indeed be my "choice" mouse droppings!!!
    With YOU there is most definately NO choosing involved ...you live, breath, eat & shit IGNORANCE by DEFAULT & have NO SUCH say in the matter! I mean let's be real Bluto you're SUCH an ape brain you CAN'T even accomplish that which you CONTINUE to SAY you ARE doing;
    And that is (to try with all your might to) NOT respond to everything I say no matter how "ignorant" you seem to think it is ...you see?
    The WORSE & most SERIOUS form of IGNORANCE is when you ignore YOURSELF Idiot Eyes! You are helpelessly attracted to what you deem ignorance because you ARE the embodiment of IGNORANCE itself understand now E.T. from Bluto?
    Last edited by anthonybrian; 06-24-2013 at 04:55 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #250
    Also if I really want to trade lines with a brain deficient adolescent I will share some Coke with Mary's girlfriend.

Here we go again...as shit for brains CONTINUES to ....."Share Lines with a supposed brain deficient" yada yada yada... you're as helpless as a tard being abused by his randy attendant!! You don't have the strenghth of your OWN convictions as they were & damn fool to boot!
    So when you are not speaking to your coke addicted male crossdresser "girl" friend you share with a dude named "Mary"
    do you call him/her every 15 minutes to tell him/her that you're not speaking to him/her too? LOL that is in essence what you are doing here DUMBO!
    Idol you're a retard in the TRUEST sense of the word bro such a shame you don't have a clue how ass backward you really are LOL ...I guess that's just part of your "charm" HA!
    Last edited by anthonybrian; 06-24-2013 at 05:11 PM.