Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16232425262728 LastLast

Thread: what does the Spit means?

ckrit's Avatar Flagpole

Not really up to speed with the whole "on ignore"-bit, then.
    ckrit d<rit c|<rit

Mi signotaur > urs.

2. Lounge   -   #252
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonybrian View Post
    Yo you are taking all this bullshit WAY too deep jerky-stupid! Are you really running my posts through a spell check?
    No. I don't have to, as I didn't go to moron-school, moron.

As for the rest of your post, I didn't read it, as, generally speaking, you pack enough stupid into the first sentence for it to tide us over with laughs at your expense until your next rant. I just can't be bothered after that.

OH NO! uh uh you aint reading what I wrote especially for YOU now ARE you Snee???
    You just "IGNORE" everything I write like Idiot Eyes do ..right??? {wink, wink}
    NO you wasn't wacking off to what I wrote about you was you?
    OH NO that months of sundays dirt encrusted sock over there with your snee spunk drying up in it after you "DIDN'T get off from reading what you refer to as my "love letters" to you had "NUTTIN" to do with what occured as you was NOT reading my post right?
    LOL ok! we will humor you and believe that BS just like we "believe" that Idiot Eyes doesn't sit in the internet cafe all day & most of the night waiting for the golden opportunity to "not" read every blessed letter that I speak too! They gots to drag that homeless ass OUT the cafe wearing funk bacteria resistant space suits just so they can close for the night, with IdolAss kicking & screaming, smelling like shit on FIRE with EVERY move of his flailing stanky crusty limbs!
    "Please I's just wants to not-read one more post from my lord and master life validator Anthony Brian PLEASE Mr. Astronauts PLEASE!!"
    Last edited by anthonybrian; 06-24-2013 at 05:58 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #253
    Quote Originally Posted by ckrit View Post

Not really up to speed with the whole "on ignore"-bit, then.
    Man I don't really care to know all the ways these pansies puss out of facing the music, know what I mean? but OK they do what they need to do! what they set the board so they can't see what I said?...AW!!!! ROTFL!! You right I aint up to speed with that level of whoosiness I don't use ignore because don't have to since I am capable of addressing these monkeys head on no chaser got it pole?
    I DO understand children running from daddy when he bout to lay a whoopin on dat ass! it's all good for me dude let the pussies run for cover if they don't wants to get f*cked HARD! LOL
    Cuz that is exactly what big daddy gonna do ya heard?
    Last edited by anthonybrian; 06-24-2013 at 06:20 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #254
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    No. I don't have to, as I didn't go to moron-school, moron.

As for the rest of your post, I didn't read it, as, generally speaking, you pack enough stupid into the first sentence for it to tide us over with laughs at your expense until your next rant. I just can't be bothered after that.

OH NO! uh uh you aint reading what I wrote especially for YOU now ARE you Snee???
    I thought about being sarcastic here, but I've a feeling anything like irony will go right over your head. So I'll just spell it out and say that: no, no I don't. Glad we could clear that up.

5. Lounge   -   #255

I thought about being sarcastic here, but I've a feeling anything like irony will go right over your head. So I'll just spell it out and say that: no, no I don't. Glad we could clear that up.
    Well that's simply bcuz you can't handle it bitch assness!
    Most everything you write goes "over my head" so to speak but that's when I choose to avoid bull shit speak! I take what is fairly coherent and proceed to kick yo natural ass regardless!
    So ... Shut it fatty!
    Which is among your more wiser notes to yourself!

6. Lounge   -   #256
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    AntBrain,that foul defacer of God's handiwork.

Now comes the best part where he attempts to insult me, even though with him being on ignore, I can't read what he writes.
    Ok then ...And here's the part where a weakling is actually proud of the fact that he's too bitch ass to read what I said!!!
    Pussy is as pussy does LOL!

7. Lounge   -   #257
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    By all the "This message is hidden because antbrain is on your ignore list." I see that the hook was well set.

I have to admit though that this is the first fish I've seen that was
    retarded enough to actually reel itself in.

Respect my lack of authority.

8. Lounge   -   #258
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    By all the "This message is hidden because antbrain is on your ignore list." I see that the hook was well set.

I have to admit though that this is the first fish I've seen that was
    retarded enough to actually reel itself in.
    A casual onlooker's view of AuntB's wit:

Last edited by megabyteme; 06-24-2013 at 09:20 PM.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #259
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Also if I really want to trade lines with a brain deficient adolescent I will share some Coke with Mary's girlfriend.
    Mary doesn't give serious titles to adolescent girls.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

10. Lounge   -   #260
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Could someone summarize the world views of empty bro so that I can at least somewhat follow this narrative?
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.