Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: what does the Spit means?

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonybrian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    So, are you trying to troll really hard right now, or are you really pants-on-head retarded?
    Um! do I have to answer to you oh mighty whatsaface...Oh I didn't think so!
    But thanks for your concern!

Trolling hard?
    Hmmm now that is a thought! DO you see how MANY posts you've posted over your so called lifespan as it were ???
    All of you's I mean ...really?
    Are you seeing the count of your own posts? Lord knows I could NOT waste my brain cells reading all the "profound" things you must have said over the years...and going by what I see you're working with since I got here?....

If I did have to answer to you I'd have to say HELL TO THE NO I aint trolling quite as HARD as any of you boys...in the LEAST!

And Pants over the head retarded beats not trying wear ANY clothes & need a bath naked retarded ANY day!
    You may be trolling hard but you're not particularly good at it as the voice of your narrative keeps changing.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #62
    Please don't tell me you just said that Idol!
    "Because you're Black you CAN say these racist things" ????

In which galaxy is this rule in effect?

Are you saying it's ok for Black people to be racist but not ok for others to be?

Look there is difference between being "BLACK" and "that big color next to the Blue one" left on your head where the nurse dropped you after your birth"!

Now I aint saying that that happened to YOU all I'm saying is what you just said SOUNDS LIKE your logic is OFF that's all!

If you're a racist that's your business but being Black doesn't make being a racist ok as far I am concerned!
    And I don't think or rather I don't understand why it is so important that you need to know my race?
    If I said I am Black & you CANNOT Believe me!
    Why should you believe anything I say?

Will you believe me if I said I'm Chinese? Pygmie? Big foot? the Lochness Monster? Jesus? Satan? I guess it's all your choice & what you CHOOSE to believe bro!

But NO I don't think I should have to "prove" this besides how could I "show you" I have rythmn through a chat room anyway?

A video of me dancing? Nah it is not that serious for me!
    Peace

3. Lounge   -   #63
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

Um! do I have to answer to you oh mighty whatsaface...Oh I didn't think so!
    But thanks for your concern!

Trolling hard?
    Hmmm now that is a thought! DO you see how MANY posts you've posted over your so called lifespan as it were ???
    All of you's I mean ...really?
    Are you seeing the count of your own posts? Lord knows I could NOT waste my brain cells reading all the "profound" things you must have said over the years...and going by what I see you're working with since I got here?....

If I did have to answer to you I'd have to say HELL TO THE NO I aint trolling quite as HARD as any of you boys...in the LEAST!

And Pants over the head retarded beats not trying wear ANY clothes & need a bath naked retarded ANY day!
    You may be trolling hard but you're not particularly good at it as the voice of your narrative keeps changing.
    You know Bro I was trying to be nice to you ...you kinda made me laugh before LOL
    However ..now....I DO take note that it was YOU who brought "Race" issue as well as the "Ghey" to the conversation ....things that make you go Hmm???
    I am quite pleased with my trolling thank you!
    If you DID think I was "GOOD" at it I would be INSULTED !!! as your intelligence levels seem rather ...um under par shall we say?
    & If you're hearing "voices" again I suggest you get that "Wild Turkey" "Colt 45" monkey of ya Back Kid!
    That sh*t is poison!

4. Lounge   -   #64
    Why should you believe anything I say?

Will you believe me if I said I'm Chinese? Pygmie? Big foot? the Lochness Monster? Jesus? Satan? I guess it's all your choice & what you CHOOSE to believe bro!
    I don't believe anything you say unless you utter the words "I'm lying through my teeth and this is a totally made up persona and I'm one of the strange collection of people who get their jollies from doing weird stuff like this on the internet.I probably really should have myself committed but I'm too insane to acknowledge the wisdom of those words "

Also last time I checked we weren't related,non-bro.

That and I never said it's OK to be racist.I alluded to the fact that it's seen as being considerably less demeaning to make fun of something if you yourself happen to be part of that something .In this case the something happens to be Black.

Anyway like with OlegL and dion I've only myself to blame for trying to talk sense to someone who isn't even real or on the slim chance is real,doesn't deal in reality.

Anyway how's Tophos,douchebag?

5. Lounge   -   #65
    Also also "brought" the race issue by conveniently lying about being Black.
    Personally if I don't want the issue of race to be brought up I kinda think I would not go about heralding myself as White.

6. Lounge   -   #66
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Yeah, heavens forfend you waste any more brain cells. They seem to be in short supply.

Other than that, I'm taking your answer as "both".

7. Lounge   -   #67
    Mr. Black, White, Or whatever color you are twirling ghey leaf thing ....You outright LIE about who you are & then have this unfounded interest in the "TRUTH" from someone else????

First of all if you're seeking "TRUTH" in a format of this nature???...Well no wonder you're such a babbling incoherent & confused idiot a leaf blowing in the wind!!!

I called you bro based loosely on the "LIE" you spoke of yourself OK? Black's call eachother bro often without having to be related!

I am somewhat relieved you are NOT Black ...but actually it is I who really cannot believe a word YOU have to say EVEN IF you said your were lying through the place where your teeth used to be from all drinking & boozin and stuff!
    Here's a clue ----If you never believed a word I said why waste your soused & saturated breath? kid?

Oh I know you're not a kid either? Frankly my leaf I don't give a damn who or what you may or may not be!
    You started out the clown of the bunch but my how serious we've become! did I make you want to attempt to be serious? trying to break on me & what not.....You're MUCH more effective & entertaining as a clown posting silly pics and what not! LOL

8. Lounge   -   #68
    Anthonybrian,the gift that just keeps giving.

9. Lounge   -   #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Yeah, heavens forfend you waste any more brain cells. They seem to be in short supply.

Other than that, I'm taking your answer as "both".
    Whatsaface I'm just going to have to ask you to read your own signature sign there in black with BIG bolded white letters begining with "Shut"
    I see you have to remind yourself OFTEN of your BEST mode of expression
    Make it a mantra & you will be wisest of ALL...well most!

10. Lounge   -   #70

Sick

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Anthonybrian,the gift that just keeps giving.
    Yeah whatever dude again you've given over 21 THOUSAND "gifts" .....that I am SURE were ALL CHEAP & useless!
    You're FAR more "generous" Then I would ever NEED to be

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast