Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast

Thread: what does the Spit means?

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonybrian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Also you keep saying that you are going to leave.Nobody ever tell you to not make promises you have no intention of keeping?

I'll answer that.They likely did but you're probably too stupid to remember.
    I REMEMBER exactly what I said....
    Apparently not dumb dumb.

Hey Dudes
    It was fun but I did tell you I would NOT be here very long & That time has come..I could go on and on and apparently so can you BUT all not so good things must come to an end!
    To back track:
    Me being "100% genuine" reached out to empathize with another dude I thought could use encouragement!
    MY BIG crime?
    "Paragraphing" BUT as I look back on it...I did NOT come here to IMPRESS anyone or make it easy on your eyes etc (as it didn’t seem you guys were very easy going anyway) My words were STRICTLY AIMED at ONE person who I KNEW!!!! (after the fact)
    Once HE saw it ....HE would have very little PROBLEM making ALL the EFFORT to go BEYOND HOW it was written to WHAT IT WAS SAYING! (Especially since he basically got cremated by the board)
    So MAYBE I DID commit some heinous crime!

But seeing how others answered Worldpease (to Chalice’s credit he did later somewhat re-examine what he said & that is a credit to him) I guess I was really not interested in “paragraphing” I guess I had to get the message to Worldpease as FIRST PRIORITY! I was on a mission!

The “block” was an oversight & NOT really intended, but as I look back it is almost like a case of “poetic justice” that the “block” was indeed a “stumbling block” used to ridicule though I didn’t intend to make a “block” I now SEE why the “block” was MEANT TO BE just that way!
    Bcuz it REALLY would NOT have been appreciated by you guys EITHER WAY (paragraphs or NOT) ..and so “IT” manifested itself as a "BLOCK" to BLOCK AWAY folks who meant no good anyway!

“Good” would have sounded something like: Anthony I see you were offering a word of empathy to Worldpease I just think if you could break it up more so others can read as well it would be helpful” - OR something to that nature!
    NO you guys chose to put me down use my words to ridicule me & IMPRESS your message board buddies LET"S ALL GANG UP ON THE NEW GUY (?)

I wanted you guys to all know that MIGHT is not always RIGHT! & will NOT always “WIN” as it were!
    How you reacted to a guy who was ALREADY SHOWING you he FELT dissed is just reprehensible…& you KNOW it is!
    Some of you are OLD ENOUGH to have STOOD UP FOR Worldpease better…you took him as weak when he was just being HONEST….

Well anyway for all my bro dudes who I may have offended here! "I'M SUPER SORRY!" As you might have guessed by now
    I just don’t sit well with a decent person being dissed & ganged up on it’s not right despite all that I may have said NORMALLY I AM a VERY nice guy!

As I had mentioned I would NOT stay with you guys very long & I think my time has arrived!
    Yes this was all a bit crass but YES I am male (ok maybe a little ghey) I enjoy the jabs to a point and the boy in me (Not literally Dudes!) enjoyed the twisted "comradery" as it were, like we ALL DID!

It was all in fun guys no need to try to hunt me down like crazed internet psychos trust me I just may scream like a bitch & go running in the other direction (you know as many dudes will do LOL) to the nearest cyber cafe where I will proceed to "e-beat you down"

I'm KIDDING!
    Peace out
    I AM DONE!!!
    God BLESS!!!
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #152
    Frankly I don't pay any attention to what I say to you as I realize it all goes for naught anyway.
    REALLY???
    YOU have quite CONSISTENTLY however FOOLISHLY & INEPTLY answered just about EACH & EVERY BLESSED (ok maybe cursed) WORD I HAVE WRITTEN!!!!
    YOU PAY ME MORE ATTENTION THAN YOU DO "MASTER BLOWY" YOUR LIFE SIZED MALE BLOW UP DOLL WITH THE 15" VIBRATING PENIS YOU SODOMIZE YOURSELF TO BLEEDING POINT WITH!!!!

3. Lounge   -   #153
    I would say that stupid and delusional is a dangerous combination except frankly as explosive possibilities go you're about as threatening as a fart in a bathtub.

4. Lounge   -   #154
    Tophos what?

5. Lounge   -   #155
    I see you are either SLOWER than an autistic turtle or you did NOT get the revised MEMO:

DAMAN I MISS you bitches ALREADY!!!!
    SHIT!!!
    OK my black ass may POP IN from time to time see if all my sweet dudes are playing nicely wit each other I will quietly "pass through" ...
    & HOPE I don't have to be that "Mother Fucker" (I love you TOO Pooty) & I gots my EYE on you IdolEye BEHAVE!
    OK bye again..for now!

Keep up Goofy KEEP UP!!!

6. Lounge   -   #156
    I would say that stupid and delusional is a dangerous combination except frankly as explosive possibilities go you're about as threatening as a fart in a bathtub.
    And YOU are that Fart my dear!!!
    Only when you DO bathe once or twice a month your incontinence causes your farts to end up as full blown SHITS!!!
    And then you just SIT there marinating in it like a tard !

7. Lounge   -   #157
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

I REMEMBER exactly what I said....
    Points for the Gazoo ref.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #158
    Look I had enough punch bag practice for the night!
    You go ahead and "dream in stupid" so you can have more of the same for us tomorrow!
    Good night!!!

9. Lounge   -   #159
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

Points for the Gazoo ref.
    Yeah HE needs em'

Good night!

10. Lounge   -   #160
    I see you are either SLOWER than an autistic turtle or you did NOT get the revised MEMO:
    If by "revised" you mean you decided to add a further lie to an already impressive resume then yeah I did but I hardly see how that negates anything .
    I'm sure that you'll attempt to come back with "Oh but you said and then you did the direct opposite too" but what you fail to realize is that as you being nothing but a lying troll I don't owe you the truth the only thing I really owe you is my continuing contempt.
    As for your insistence that you are somehow "winning" I can only assume that your years spent finishing last at the Special Olympics and still getting a medal have given you a highly false sense of your own accomplishments.

Also since you seem fond of recaps lets do one now shall we?You came here pretending to be Black(I'm really Black btw more or less which explains my supreme athleticism and natural rhythm ) and pretending to be defending someone/something when in truth you were only some Tophos troll who when faced with the truth resorts to their Party line of ignoring any valid point that doesn't suit their particular skewed view of reality and when having no other defense to their obvious failure resort to potty-mouthed attacks.
    Well done dimwit I'm sure delusional adolescent nutbars everywhere salute you.

Btw I honestly do think you're mental as no one normal would go to the lengths of pretense for no real reason other than cruelty that you have.And I can speak with authority on mental as I have a doctorate in abnormal psychology from Duke University and watch a lot of Hannibal on TV.

Anyway keeping in mind (not that you have shown that you have one) what I said early, carry on but I shan't be giving you the benefit of any further responses ,oh boring he of the distressingly one note one.

PS I'm sure you think what you're doing is "all in good fun" but in the same way a guy who puts a cat in microwave and calls it fun,that in my professional opinion is what makes you mental,mental.

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast