Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Thread: what does the Spit means?

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Tophos. Gotta be from Tophos...
    I'm pretty sure they only travel in packs and so far this person seems to be content to be stupid all by himself.
    Are the Gheys speaking in some secret code fairy Gaylic language amongst themselves?
    I hope you're not speaking of me miss thang that goes for you too Sister Golden Hair!!
    Last edited by anthonybrian; 05-21-2013 at 04:23 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #92
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonybrian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post

Yeah, sorry. I used some big words, didn't I.

Let's try another tack. Here's something better adapted to your reading level:

You dumb. Durr.
    NO apologies necessary!
    Your "big" words are just as STUPID-ASS as ALL your "little" ones prick!
    So, essentially "I know you are, but what am I?", but with worse grammar.

Are you eight years old at all?

3. Lounge   -   #93
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Eight year olds occasionally make sense. No clearly what we have here is your average run of the mill troll mong.
    Notice how he fluctuates between clear insight into the English language and total gibberish.

I'd actually give more respect to an honest dimwit or some eight year old sneaking on his parents computer than I would this loser.

Anyway some people are clearly mental and there's nothing I can do about it but shake my head and hope they someday decide to be passably human or something.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #94

NO apologies necessary!

Jeez!
    I was wondering where all my bitches AT???
    Daddy needs some fresh ASS to kick around as I see ALL daddy's little bitches LOVE abuse now don't they?
    Ok but when daddy is through I need you to get yo crack head asses back in them Bras & mini skirts, hit that corner again make some use of yourselves OK?

5. Lounge   -   #95

NO apologies necessary!

Ok Fool...would it make you feel much better to BELIEVE an 8 YEAR OLD was WHOOPIN yo NATURAL ASS ALL OVER THE INTERNET?
    So be it then!
    Last edited by anthonybrian; 05-21-2013 at 08:36 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #96
    DngrMs's Avatar Super Rodent
    I found this thread doing an INTERNET search for 'is it okay to spit at gheys?' and I'm a little bit CONFUSED.

Is EVERYONE giving anthonybrian a HARD time JUST because he's ghey? Or does he spit too? At GHEYS?

I don't know anthonybrian but I think he's a LITERARY scholar that should be HEARD. Ghey or otherwise.

Bravo.

Just like the NSA, I'm compelled to copy everything I want to.

7. Lounge   -   #97
    Eight year olds occasionally make sense. No clearly what we have here is your average run of the mill troll mong.
    Notice how he fluctuates between clear insight into the English language and total gibberish.

I'd actually give more respect to an honest dimwit or some eight year old sneaking on his parents computer than I would this loser.

Anyway some people are clearly mental and there's nothing I can do about it but shake my head and hope they someday decide to be passably human or something.

Ok Fool...would it make you feel much better to BELIEVE an 8 YEAR OLD was WHOOPIN yo NATURAL ASS ALL OVER THE INTERNET?
    So be it then!
    Quote Originally Posted by DngrMs View Post
    I found this thread doing an INTERNET search for 'is it okay to spit at gheys?' and I'm a little bit CONFUSED.

Is EVERYONE giving anthonybrian a HARD time JUST because he's ghey? Or does he spit too? At GHEYS?

I don't know anthonybrian but I think he's a LITERARY scholar that should be HEARD. Ghey or otherwise.

Bravo.

Many thanks Super Rodent Captain Crook Mighty Mouse Man!!!
    FINALLY someone intelligent enough to appreciate my efforts!

May I present to you a glimpse at my new work “The Idol Eye is A Playground for Anthony …But An STD Infested Sperm Bank for the Gheys:
    The true story about how IdolEye came to be”

Actually it was originally “Idle” Eye when he was born but..
    Anyway .. see EVERY night when I would pulverize his mama’s back door poop chute she would always go temporarily cross-eyed yelling “DADDY PLEASE DON’T” for dear life!
    9 months later she starts cramping up, goes to take a BRUTAL DUMP! That BRICK was SO DAMN hard the bitch started BARKING in her native Pygmy/Blood Hound tongue!
    THEN the bitch went cross-eyed PERMANTLY! TORE UP her anus SO MUCH you could look up her ass and see where my dick PUNCTURED her left lung & how my jism would go up into her sinus cavity & drizzle out her nostrils!!!
    (It was kinda grossly cool sometimes we'd role play I was the "Ice cream Man" she was the half-human milkshake dispensor LOL)

So she goes to flush the toilet but the shit is all stopped up!!
    To our utter fucking SHOCK & AWE we look down and we sees what appears to be a BLOODY TURD screaming, drowning, coughing, barking, splashing & TWIRLING ‘round the fucking CAN!!!
    I almost passed the fuck out from the STENCH alone!

I was like bitch FLUSH that shit AGAIN!!!
    (I think that explains where Idol’s affinity with things that “twirl” like that leaf comes from, it was the very first TRAUMATIC experience of his LIFE; Spinning in a SHIT TORNADO!!) Anyway his mom was like No {ruff, ruff} please King Master PLEASE no flushy {ruff ruff} No Flushy again!!!

She goes and just plucks him out that shitter with her BARE hands! As I’m UP-CHUCKING all down her back!,
    Lo and behold IdleEye were born STANKIN & cockeyed as his mom but with one eye stationary (Hence his original nick name; “Idle” eye) and the other just rolling randomly in its socket, some rare condition they called “Way, way, WAAAAAY DOWN SYNDROME!!!” BUTT UGLY as SIN (taking after his mom of course)

She became a single mom that day and that’s how he became the extremely Ghey Bastard! The End!
    Last edited by anthonybrian; 05-22-2013 at 01:12 AM.

8. Lounge   -   #98
    Oh no you d-int!

9. Lounge   -   #99
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

Point proven.

Anyway I know it will never happen because it makes too much sense but I would really like to see simply misrepresenting one's self be grounds for banning here.
    I have no problem with the witlessness and the juvenile meanness but the innate lack of guts sort of offends me.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Lounge   -   #100
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I would pulverize his mama’s back door poop chute
    Redundant much?
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast