Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pulp Fiction- What Is In Marcellus's

I just thought it was a case full of gold!

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    This is the first time I've read about the Marcellus' soul story and pretty much the first time I've been enlightened that there are consipracy theories pertaining to what exactly was in the briefcase. The whole selling and rebuying of the soul makes sense. Now that I know about it I can't help thinking that the subplot of Tony getting thrown off the building ties into Marcellus and his soul.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    @sum sicko evisu genes are not special

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Originally posted by Johnny_B@6 November 2003 - 18:25
    I think your friend is partially right.
    Marsellus wasn't the devil. According to this website, he sold his soul to the devil and bought it back. The briefcase contained his soul.
    That's why the combination was 666 (the briefcase belonged to the devil) and he had that band-aid on the back of his head (that's where the devil is supposed to take your soul).
    where does it ever say that the Devil takes ur soul from the back of youur head?

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    tarzan's Avatar lore keeper
    it's on the extras on the DVD

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    so why did those young guys have the breifcase in the begining ????

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    from all ive heard, i think i owe my m8 an apology

i was askin around at work 2day and they sed that it is something to do wiv the devil and souls in the brief case but they didnt say nothing about the bandage on the back of his neck. but i believe what uve all put

cheers just wonderin anyway

@InverseKinetix- well they are important if u can afford them, and yes, i can

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Good post.
    I never knew any of that stuff.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    it wasnt his sould, sheesh, it was a torch.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Originally posted by sum_sicko@8 November 2003 - 00:23

@InverseKinetix- well they are important if u can afford them, and yes, i can
    Personally I go for the 1944 S501XX by levis, I have the remakes(which yes I can afford) but i also have 1 pair of unworn ones original (999,999 japanese yen in 2001). As for evisu, they were ok a few years ago, but now they split production between China and Japan. If you had a pair made in china that would be the same fabric as used in diesel jeans, which is of a lesser quality. BTW evisu in japan sells for about 25,000 yen. But anyways its nice to have a seagul painted on the ass and basically copy all the designs from levis, isnt it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast