Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thnx :)

just like to say thnx to u guys who post regularly, ive learnt a lot by posting nothing and reading a lot, ive been reading you guys for about three years and now i know how to do just about everything to do with films ripping encoding etc, but im a quiet person and only speak out when necessary, but really love the way you guys run this forum , thnx for advice tips etc hopefully we will all enjoy the same movie at the same time (lol not bloody likely). buty thnx guys anyway , i guess you all know who you are. p.s i am star wars fan so if anything happens plz let me know unless your a mate of .

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Retired
    Thank You...

Originally posted by scotch@6 November 2003 - 19:44
    , ive been reading you guys for about three years and now i know
    registrated: 7 July 2003

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Originally posted by scotch@6 November 2003 - 18:44
    just like to say thnx to u guys who post regularly, ive learnt a lot by posting nothing and reading a lot, ive been reading you guys for about three years and now i know how to do just about everything to do with films ripping encoding etc, but im a quiet person and only speak out when necessary, but really love the way you guys run this forum , thnx for advice tips etc hopefully we will all enjoy the same movie at the same time (lol not bloody likely). buty thnx guys anyway , i guess you all know who you are. p.s i am star wars fan so if anything happens plz let me know unless your a mate of                  .
    what he meant to say was " ive been reading every thing you guys have wrote over the ages, ive followed you guys without you realising it, I sometimes watch you sleep, occasionally I will go through your rubbish, I'm thinking of killing one of you and changing my appearance to take your place"

lol

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    Originally posted by k-liteuserintheworld+6 November 2003 - 18:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (k-liteuserintheworld @ 6 November 2003 - 18:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-scotch@6 November 2003 - 18:44
    just like to say thnx to u guys who post regularly, ive learnt a lot by posting nothing and reading a lot, ive been reading you guys for about three years and now i know how to do just about everything to do with films ripping encoding etc, but im a quiet person and only speak out when necessary, but really love the way you guys run this forum , thnx for advice tips etc hopefully we will all enjoy the same movie at the same time (lol not bloody likely). buty thnx guys anyway , i guess you all know who you are. p.s i am star wars fan so if anything happens plz let me know unless your a mate of &nbsp; .
    what he meant to say was " ive been reading every thing you guys have wrote over the ages, ive followed you guys without you realising it, I sometimes watch you sleep, occasionally I will go through your rubbish, I&#39;m thinking of killing one of you and changing my appearance to take your place"

lol [/b][/quote]
    what he ment to say was "ive been reading everything you guys have written over the years".

lol@k-liteusernotinthisworld&#33; read yr post 1st

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    tarzan's Avatar lore keeper
    p.s i am star wars fan so if anything happens plz let me know unless your a mate of .
    errr the Clone wars mini series starts tommorow night w00t

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    PAiNKiLLER
    Originally posted by wormless+7 November 2003 - 01:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wormless @ 7 November 2003 - 01:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by k&#045;liteuserintheworld@6 November 2003 - 18:51
    <!--QuoteBegin-scotch
    @6 November 2003 - 18:44
    just like to say thnx to u guys who post regularly, ive learnt a lot by posting nothing and reading a lot, ive been reading you guys for about three years and now i know how to do just about everything to do with films ripping encoding etc, but im a quiet person and only speak out when necessary, but really love the way you guys run this forum , thnx for advice tips etc hopefully we will all enjoy the same movie at the same time (lol not bloody likely). buty thnx guys anyway , i guess you all know who you are. p.s i am star wars fan so if anything happens plz let me know unless your a mate of .

what he meant to say was " ive been reading every thing you guys have wrote over the ages, ive followed you guys without you realising it, I sometimes watch you sleep, occasionally I will go through your rubbish, I&#39;m thinking of killing one of you and changing my appearance to take your place"

lol
    what he ment to say was "ive been reading everything you guys have written over the years".

lol@k-liteusernotinthisworld&#33; read yr post 1st [/b][/quote]

I think he meant that he has been visiting this forum from last 3 yrs and never posted anything. May be he&#39;s scared or sth...

Image Resized

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    news to me mate , is this a american series? im in uk and havenot heard of it so far&#33;&#33;
    i was talking bout you tarzan thnx for the quote.
    and no guys i dont wanna kill any of you (yet) i was just genuinely saying thanks (sometimes you help people but you dont even know it......................)

PLZ DONT BASH THE NOOB &#33;

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    PAiNKiLLER
    All right...

Image Resized

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    tarzan's Avatar lore keeper
    news to me mate , is this a american series? im in uk and havenot heard of it so far&#33;&#33;
    Cartoon network-the guy who produced Dexters lab and Samurai Jack is doing it so it should be fairly entertaining unlike the other Star Wars animated crap that came out in the past
    I will try and start up Verified can of it soon as i start getting ahold of em
    godamned Freehost made my sig die =[

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Regular Member BT Rep: +5
    lol you guys have really taken the piss out of the topic starter lol...the way he wrote the topic is well sad lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast