Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Harry Potter vs Twilight!

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Glod View Post
    Discussing anything with you is unpleasant, due to your insulting, confrontational style
    He's like that because he doesn't have enough Louie in his life. I prescribe a grain of salt, perhaps a teaspoon, take with each time you ingest idly.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

Discussing anything with you is unpleasant, due to your insulting, confrontational style. I want to make that very clear, in case I seem to skip over your future posts.
    It's only insulting because you are a bit of a twit totally unable to laugh yourself , so unwisely consider every superficially non- kind word to be "confrontational" and do not appear to aware of that fact.
    I can only assume that you are either very young or pretense aside, very immature.

Btw if you grace me by deciding to read what I just wrote I'm sure you will take it as over-seriously as everything else in your life , solidify your ironically dour opinion that I am some sort of uncaring ogre and blissfully miss the entire point.
    Just as you apparently did with Star Wars or Harry Potter.

Or course I probably shouldn't expect you to since to be able understand simple,unabashed fun, first you have to admit that you don't already know everything.

Lastly since we seem to sharing our various prejudices and personal dislikes here, in case I haven't made it already perfectly clear,not every thing in movies,TV,music or videogames is actually intentded to be taken so soul-suckingly seriously.
    Therefore rather than marveling at the insightful brilliance of your posts I find them the literary equivalent of having to eat sand.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    Glod's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    He's like that because he doesn't have enough Louie in his life. I prescribe a grain of salt, perhaps a teaspoon, take with each time you ingest idly.
    I won't speculate on the reasons for his hostile behavior, but the response below is the last he'll receive.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    verbal diarrhea
    Thanks for confirming my suspicion that you would rather trade insults than discuss topics of mutual interest.

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I won't speculate on the reasons for his hostile behavior, but the response below is the last he'll receive.
    Well, that wasn't an actual speculation... you just happened to miss the running gag there.

If I were to actually speculate, I would say the hostility is the direct result of the amount of time spent amongst bittards. Let's say you've mostly owned Compaq equipment over the years, you'll likely develop a natural predisposition that all computer hardware is crap (no Compaq, I didn't forget about you and your shit computers). It's psychologically damaging to be exposed to this for too long (when you at least have an awareness about you). If I had to spend more than a week's company with someone who watched absorbed and talked about the Twilight series, one of us would literally be dead by the end of that week. Luckily, I'm not a pedophile so the chances of ending up in that predicament would be slim.

All of that would explain an easy instantaneous jump to hostility, the reasons harbored against you I think are a bit more specific. In your case, you portray a general naivete in your approach to treat all things sincerely, something that inevitably wears over time (rather quickly for some of us). So it all comes down to, loosen up.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    All other faults aside, I remain a remarkably good judge of character.
    I also stand behind everything I said especially. now seeing that they've just been proven true.

You know Glod if you were in the Army you would likely be given the privilege of taking point.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-15-2011 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    You know Glod if you were in the Army you would likely be given the privilege of taking point.
    Does he get to pick his own army, at the very least?
    Although, I have a sneaking suspicion that he might pick Dumbledore's Army over a collection of Cullens.
    Ellipses go here.

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    Either of these novels have much of an intelligent story line to it. Never the less, I don't mind the Twilight stories, not the movies.

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    Twilight

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. nails View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicNakor View Post
    http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID15166/images/twilight-blade-twilight-series-7218972-400-267.jpg
    lol, that's awesome.

Twilight!

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    ofcourse harry potter

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast