Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vegie Or Vegan: The Main Issue In My Case:

leonidas's Avatar Poster
    My purpose is not to act the perfect way, but to do my best as long as I can have a pleasant life. That's why I don't care if I eat a insect :x , or if I crush one under my foot by inadvertency. I just think they are in another dimension. But damn! animals we eat are just like us in so many ways. I've heard a pig has a 30 minutes orgasm!! How can you kill such an animal. Horses & dogs are feeling good with us.
    It was really and it's still not a problem for me to not eating meat. But now without cheese milk and eggs, I'm quite starving. Here is my problem.

I should actually have asked this question at the beguinig of the other thread: Do you think veegans are right saying that eating milk and other milky products contributes indirectly to the killing of cows and calves ?
    I quote myself here so that people can now what I'm talking about:
    I know It looks stupid for most people not even to drink milk.

But the point is that a cow is animal suposed to live about 20 years, but as their milk production slow down when they reach the age of 5 years, they are just killed in order to be eaten. In addition if you want a cow to give you milk, she must have a veal to provoque the milk production, and the argument of vegans is: the veal industry is prolific because of that

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Why didn't you add this to the other thread you started??

Just a thought.

Yogi

3. Lounge   -   #3
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by SensualGardening@6 November 2003 - 14:12
    Why didn't you add this to the other thread you started??

Just a thought.

Yogi
    I did, but no one responded. That's why.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    well then dont eat. shrivel and die, noone cares. if you can live on salad for the rest of your life then do so.

and please dont make anymore threads about this, theres already a couple, just add to them.

im not going to add my full opinion on this topic because i know lots of people will have hissy fits.

in a nut shell, eat what ever the fuck you want.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by shinzuiski@6 November 2003 - 14:16
    well then dont eat. shrivel and die, noone cares. if you can live on salad for the rest of your life then do so.

and please dont make anymore threads about this, theres already a couple, just add to them.

im not going to add my full opinion on this topic because i know lots of people will have hissy fits.

That was a real useless remark.
    BTW:

6. Lounge   -   #6
    If we aren't meant to eat animals, then why are they made of meat?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by DasScoot@6 November 2003 - 14:45
    If we aren't meant to eat animals, then why are they made of meat?
    lmao....

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by leonidas+6 November 2003 - 13:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leonidas @ 6 November 2003 - 13:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-shinzuiski@6 November 2003 - 14:16

That was a real useless remark.
    BTW:
    [/b][/quote]
    if it was so useless why did you reply to it?

i know why, because your an ignorant dim wit.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by DasScoot@6 November 2003 - 23:45
    If we aren&#39;t meant to eat animals, then why are they made of meat?
    I&#39;ve had too much to "drink" tonight and when I read this, I almost had an accident in my underpants. Its so funny, even if a moron said it believing that animals were made of meat its still the funniest thing I&#39;ve heard since I watched a simpsons episode which had vegans in it. The Vegan leader proclaimed he was a Level 4 Vegan which means he doesnt eat anythingthat casts a shodow.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    on a flat surface nothing casts a shadow

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast