Thread: How Do I Download Complete Music Cd's In One File

f1rebird
    Is there any sharing of complete music cd's. I understand the file size would be huge but it would be nice and easy to work with. Would I be looking for like a ISO Image of a cd or what. This would be especialy nice for live cd,s to prevent the breaks between tracks.

2. Music   -   #2
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    .rar'd!

you'll do better on ed2k for that though...

*edit*

oh, you're looking for albumwraps...just search for that 'Albumwraps" or albwerign or something like that.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

3. Music   -   #3
    Theres not many people sharing exact music images like your asking for..i mean 700mb is a bit to big for a music cd on ya hard drive especially when you can have compressed songs(mp3's) take up 100mb for a album

But your right the audio quality is second to none

4. Music   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by f1rebird@10 November 2003 - 08:19
    This would be especialy nice for live cd,s to prevent the breaks between tracks.

umm when burning just tick the box that says "do not add 2 second gap between tracks" and it will burn with no gaps and will flow all the way through with no silence

i always do it with mixtapes i download and live cds

fuck Derby County

5. Music   -   #5
    paul where r u from u know the mix tapes r u on about rave mix tapes ? if so what r they?

6. Music   -   #6
    if u want full albums yur just best of gettin one song at a time and put em together in the rite order i tried getting a full album from the hashes on here on musicworld and all the songs did that screeching noise so u cant trust anybody

7. Music   -   #7
    Try Bittorrent, it's great for full albums

8. Music   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by bennyboy2002@10 November 2003 - 10:06
    paul where r u from u know the mix tapes r u on about rave mix tapes ? if so what r they?
    check out soulseek u will find hundereds of mixtapes there (bet your looking for some oldskool ? )
    Open your mind