Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AlphaOmega Review

That's what I was talking about

Next idea for the WTO: check if other trackers' ratings should also be rechecked
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #22
    superpagla's Avatar Poster

AlphaOmega(v1.5) | AO | Scene | 2011
    Tracker Url: [ alphaomega.me ] SSL
    [ Invite Only ]
    AO is a ratio free tracker which started their journey on November 22. 2010. AO has access to some major scene and P2P groups and has a lot of auto uploaded material each day. It has amazing pre-times and every new torrent has a good speed because they are seeded from seedboxes. The number of torrents is increasing rapidly day by day.

On the occasion of its 1st Birth day, AO has gone through some major changes (v 1.5) & was customized with great care. They added many new features such as new theme, new registration system, HnR system, download event etc. They also updated their forums BBCode and Seed Bonus system which makes it easier and more comfortable to use/handle. This customizations & modifications take AO to a whole new level in Private tracker world.

| Index |

| Categories & Torrents Page|

| Pre/Trace |

| Requests |

| Forum |

Whut BBCode

| IRC & Live IRC Chat |

Server - irc.alphaomega.me
    Port - 6667, +7000(SSL)

Channels
    #AlphaOmega (Main)
    #AO.Announce (announce)
    #Athena (pre)
    #Atlas (support)
    #AOBots (bots)
    #Orion (recruitment)

Live IRC Chat

| Bonus Points System & Store |

| Rules |

| Wiki |

| Invites |

| User Classes |

| Staff |

| Donations |

| Tracker Stats |

| About AO |

Contents
    As a 0-day tracker, AO is still not at the same level as SCC when it comes to releases but they do have many torrents with seeds. Recently they upgraded their auto uploader, so the releases have increased a lot now-a-days. But still it needs a lot of seeding-leeching activity for better torrenting.

Community
    Very few communities get better due to an increased amount of members. In AO's case, the additional members were definitely needed. They don’t have a good forum activity but its activity is increasing day by day. AO’s “Invites” section is pretty active though. And you can already guess about its IRC activity from the Live IRC chat box in its homepage. Its lively 24/7.

Speed
    AO always provide great speed in every new torrent that is released because of the Seedbox. But sometimes you may face some difficulties while downloading some old torrents. And As a ratio free tracker, you do not need to compete to get upload.

Staffs and Support
    The Staffs at AO is very helpful and kind. They are ready to help the members. Because of their 24/7 super active IRC, you can find them always in Support channel. And in my case, I never had to wait more than 5 mins and most of the time my problem was solved in the main channel. The community is also very active and helpful & both, staff members and AO users are always working very hard to make AO as a better place, better tracker.

AO came a long way in such a short time from where they started. As it went ratio free, it’s establishing itself as one of the best trackers. And its obviously a good tracker for anyone who do not want to go through the hassle of trying to obtain an invite for any 'hard to get' tracker.

AO is the only tracker which shows the Trace

Personal Ratings
    Community - 7/10
    Requests - 8/10
    Content - 7/10
    Speeds - 8/10

Last edited by superpagla; 11-24-2011 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #23
    the tracker has closed down
    time to update the review

4. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyGuy View Post
    the tracker has closed down
    time to update the review
    The blog says they might come back in the future, but for now I'll add another gravestone to the WTO
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123