Thread: Fifa 2004 Install Help

help! ive just got the FIFA 2004 game and i extracted the files using WINISO and when that completed OK i deleted the original IMAGE files. anyway when im installing it it gets to 50% and asks for my to insert disk 2-now since i aint got the game on disk and im installing it from my computer how do i do this?

is there anyway that i can recreate the image files using the extracted data?

thanks
    ace

2. Games   -   #2
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by ace2003k@7 November 2003 - 11:53
    help! ive just got the FIFA 2004 game and i extracted the files using WINISO and when that completed OK i deleted the original IMAGE files. anyway when im installing it it gets to 50% and asks for my to insert disk 2-now since i aint got the game on disk and im installing it from my computer how do i do this?

is there anyway that i can recreate the image files using the extracted data?

thanks
    ace
    Did you delete from Recycle Bin too, even if you did search google and get a program to restore them.

3. Games   -   #3
    Did you extract the files to diffrent folders (cd1 and Cd2) if so you should be able to browse to the location of them. If not just burn all the contents of the CD2 folder to a cd and finsh install from there.

If you did not keep the structure of cd1 and cd2 you are gonn have to restore those image files or find out which files belong where.