Thread: Fifa 2004 Install Help

help! ive just got the FIFA 2004 game and i extracted the files using WINISO and when that completed OK i deleted the original IMAGE files. anyway when im installing it it gets to 50% and asks for my to insert disk 2-now since i aint got the game on disk and im installing it from my computer how do i do this?

is there anyway that i can recreate the image files using the extracted data?

thanks
    ace

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    BANNED
    Mate you should never disrupt the image files.Just recover the img's or create new ones.Install an image drive.Mount the first,install it,when asked for cd2,unmount the first & mount the second.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    how do i create new ones mate? is there a program i can download which i could just input the extracted files into and it would create the image file from them again or is it done a different way?

cheers again
    ace

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    BANNED
    I dont know mate..there most prob quite a few progs including winiso which can create img's.Or you could just burn the to cd except to an image instead.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    hi
    what if i were to just burn the 2 CD's of data that i got from extracting the IMAGE files? could i just do it like that or wouldnt that work?

is there not a way of doing this easier, or would it just be best if i quit now coz ive lost the IMAGE files so im stuffed?

ace

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    BANNED
    Yeah mate just tri and burn the files to cd or image.

Or see what feature winiso has.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    how do i BURN THE FILES TO AN IMAGE?

WOULD BURNING THE EXTRACTED FILES ONTO A CD WORK THE SAME AS JUST BURNING A IMAGE ONTO A CD? maybe it will, i will try later

thanks
    ace