Thread: Xbox

could some 1 please explain what a modchip does. i havent a clue and would really like to know. thx

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    Well, if you have PAL you can play NTSC games on it, and you can play copied DVD games/CD Games, you can also play DVD movies without the Remote... There are countless other things you can do, change the Dashboard skin, play emulators and roms, play MPEGS...But the main thing is the game compaitibility. I have one, and have never looked back!
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

3. Games   -   #3
    well that said enough. i always was interested but didnt know what i was gonna get. now its on my hit list. thx a bunch. oh. any advice on the best chip, and what is a good recomendation of hard-drive/size?

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Will, I still have the 8(?) Gig Drive and I have an EVO Chip which is apparentely the best
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

5. Games   -   #5
    Well the standard HDD is fine if your not storing games on it (You get a good 4-5GB free), If you are I'd deffo go for a 120GB+.

Check out www.xbox-scene.com

6. Games   -   #6
    neevakee's Avatar the bad spelller BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    yeah the problem with xbox mod chips is that you have to get the bios for the chip. That is how the copanines can sell them. They dont have the bios so technically they are not breaking any copyrigh laws. How you do that i dont know. But I would get a big hard drive because with a mod chip you can load games straight to your hards drive and then you never need the chip again. can you say games freedom pass from blockbuster.

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by neevakee@7 November 2003 - 20:44
    can you say games freedom pass from blockbuster.
    rent it, like it, copy it have a blockbuster night

8. Games   -   #8
    sounds great. thx for all replies. everytime i post a ? i get great responces. the members here really make this place rock!

9. Games   -   #9
    neevakee's Avatar the bad spelller BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1+7 November 2003 - 14:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stonecoldfreak1 @ 7 November 2003 - 14:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-neevakee@7 November 2003 - 20:44
    can you say games freedom pass from blockbuster.
    rent it, like it, copy it have a blockbuster night [/b][/quote]
    amen