Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bittorent Question

What's the best Bittorrent version to download?
    Once I close bittorrent or turn the computer off do the downloads resume from where they were or will they start from zero?

Looked for those questions in this forum and didn't find them!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    The best version out there is the Shad0ws Version and yes you can resume the downloads. Here the Faq

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    TheChief
    Just wondering. What makes that version the best in your opinion? I have another version that I have been thinking is kind of sketchy. For some reason I seem to have a lot more Spyware ever since I downloaded it. I think I might try this version that you have recommended.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    The download status lights is my favourite feature and shad0ws client inculdes all the enhancements from the latest offical client). It also has other features like super seeding(The only people who should be using super-seed are those doing initial seeding or re-seeding), seeding.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    muchspl2
    it also cuts off people that use bad clients like bt ++, they send out bad data in the swarm, I don't have to worry about them with shadow's client

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    O.k i downloaded this version, but my status light is always yellow because of my firewall, how do i solve this problem?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by Capitao70s@8 November 2003 - 09:18
    O.k i downloaded this version, but my status light is always yellow because of my firewall, how do i solve this problem?
    http://userpages.umbc.edu/~hamilton/btclientconfig.html

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Rocktron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Capitao70s@8 November 2003 - 09:18
    How about "Turning it off" ?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by Rocktron@8 November 2003 - 09:48
    How about "Turning it off" ?
    thats like turning off your AV, bad advice if you ask me, just configer it correctly

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Rocktron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by muchspl2@8 November 2003 - 09:49
    thats like turning off your AV, bad advice if you ask me, just configer it correctly
    lol

I have none of both.. No Firewall no AV. Never used them. Just a online virus checker.
    Works for me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast