Thread: Mirc Queue's

hey, on mIRC its so annoying cus the queues never seem to work, it says what position ur in, bla bla, then says nothing for like 40mins or something, isnt there anyway you can request for what queue place your in, i was at college today, and this morning i could of got matrix rev TCR release easy,. but seeing i was at college all the dam slots went,lol dam college.
    Chris

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by Kazaa Lite freak@7 November 2003 - 18:41
    hey, on mIRC its so annoying cus the queues never seem to work, it says what position ur in, bla bla, then says nothing for like 40mins or something, isnt there anyway you can request for what queue place your in, i was at college today, and this morning i could of got matrix rev TCR release easy,. but seeing i was at college all the dam slots went,lol dam college.
    Chris
    i can get this on newsgroups in 2 hours tops

good luck with the queues

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Originally posted by Kazaa Lite freak@7 November 2003 - 19:41
    Chris
    no. you best bet is to queue something in several rooms. if the bot is being hammered especially for this film it will be harder for it to list your queue position and time remaining.

Anyway you ought to do what bond is doing and get it off a newsgroup. with your university connection you'll get it faster than irc anyway.