Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lossless World Official Review

whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyyelly View Post
    File hosts are not good for me
    my connection tends to get disconnected now and then ,, and i dont have premium account at any of these filehosts..
    plus i think i m connected through a proxy.. (see the pic..http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/5480/81623630.png) my ip starts from 10.,, which means i am behind a NAT gateway..
    i just hope any of the trackers dont ban me.. if some other user connects using these ip.. i probably will be banned
    Have you tried rutracker yet? it has served me better then waffles and what, its open at all times now, and has lots and lost of lossless stuff from around the globe

2. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #12
    dannyyelly's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    well i am too lazy to use google translate everytime (i dont like chrome)
    but i guess i dont have any option, so will try rutracker.

3. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Don't forget about Avaxhome. Alot of the rips from the two main FLAC trackers make it to Avaxhome. Plus(one of the main reasons I use it), aksman uploads his vinyls to the site on a regular basis. It's probably the best DDL forum for losselss rips.
    Thanks for the info!

plus i think i m connected through a proxy.. (see the pic..http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/5480/81623630.png) my ip starts from 10.,, which means i am behind a NAT gateway..
    i just hope any of the trackers dont ban me.. if some other user connects using these ip.. i probably will be banned
    Trackers won't see the 10.*.*.* IP, which is internal and private, only the one that begins with 210. If your ISP uses the "giant NAT" model where many people share the same external IP address, then you may want to contact your trackers' staff and tell them about this! They should put a note in your profile or somehow flag your account so that you won't be banned.

well i am too lazy to use google translate everytime (i dont like chrome)
    Once you're registered, you won't even need a translator most of the time.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #14
    dannyyelly's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1

Trackers won't see the 10.*.*.* IP, which is internal and private, only the one that begins with 210. If your ISP uses the "giant NAT" model where many people share the same external IP address, then you may want to contact your trackers' staff and tell them about this! They should put a note in your profile or somehow flag your account so that you won't be banned.
    that's why i am worried. Already got banned from Myanonamouse but got reinstated after i explained this. But i don't think staff on some trackers will give a damn, basically i am from india which probably means they are already suspicious

5. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #15
    But i don't think staff on some trackers will give a damn, basically i am from india which probably means they are already suspicious
    Well, it's not like you're suspected of cheating or anything, and which duper would go ahead to talk to the staff about it? So I'd suggest you try.

6. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #16
    LossLess World Private Music Tracker.

Tracker aims:
    LossLess World is a private music tracker that focuses on lossless audio torrents. Only lossless audio files (flac) are allowed to be uploaded to the tracker and accordingly no lossy formats are allowed (mp3 aac ogg.) LossLess World was launched 1 year and 4 months ago (date written December 2011) The administrators focus for site development has been slowly building a user base that is responsible for seeding torrents, recruiting uploaders with a high attention to detail and writing a secure source code (Nexus).

Content:
    The major strength of LossLess World and how it differentiates itself from other private music trackers is the content. LossLess World focuses on torrents which cannot be found on other trackers. Uploaders are encouraged (when appropriate) to mark torrents as exclusive to the tracker and reminds members when downloading, to refrain from uploading torrents to other trackers.

The number of torrents uploaded currently sits at 12,223 and covers a wide variety of genres including, Classical, Rock, Alternative, Metal and Jazz.

Uploads can be ripped from a variety of sources. Here are the current allowed: Vinyl rips, CD, SACD, DVD, Blu-Ray, HD DVD, Blu-Spec CD, CD + DVD and Blu-Ray / Audio.

User classes
    The user classes are easily defined into the following.
    User The default class of new members. limited to 3 slots. If ratio falls under 0.8, Warning will be issued. User has 6 weeks to fix it.
    Power User Is considered a good member of LW , Unlimited slots, Able to request custom title, No slot restrictions, No wait time restrictions, If ratio falls under 0.8, Warning will be issued. User has 6 weeks to fix it.
    Uploader Same privileges as Power User, Dedicated uploader, Immune to automatic demotion, Unlimited slots, access to Uploaders forum. If ratio falls under 0.8, Warning will be issued. User has 6 weeks to fix it.
    Uploader Elite Same privileges as Uploader and is considered an Elite Member of this tracker, access VIP & Uploaders forum Immune to automatic demotion. Unlimited invites VIP Same privileges as Uploader Elite and is considered an Elite Member of this tracker, access VIP & Uploaders forum Immune to automatic demotion. Unlimited invites
    The members are governed by the following team, Forum Moderator, Moderator, Administrator, SysOp and Staff Leader.

Donations:
    Donations are not mandatory but warmly received by the Administration team to cover server costs upgrades and ongoing maintenance. Donations receive a ‘Gold Star’ next to their user name and also significant privileges on the site. Privileges include upload bonuses, invites, Free Leech and user class.

FreeLeech
    Staff are acutely aware of the difficulties members face when maintaining their ratio on private music trackers. In an attempt to reduce the burden of ratio maintenance, all torrents receive a seeding bonus. Upon uploading, each torrent has a 20% chance of being Freeleech, 2x up, 2x up and Free Download, 50% download, 2x Upload and 50% Download and finally 30% download.
    Furthermore, when each months donation amount is met the entire site becomes Free Leech.

Forums:
    The forums cover a broad range of topics but are currently being focused on the development of guides to support new members and new uploaders.

https://losslessworld.info/login.php
    Membership can be obtained by invite, IRC channel and donation.
    Before contacting team on IRC install Exact Audio Copy, rip a disc, produce a .log and .cue file.
    Refer to http://blowfish.be/eac/

7. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #17
    aaatoel's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Interesting tracker and I guess that the 12,223 torrents seen in the screenshot must be even more by now. Is it true that this site has come from the old Need Music tracker and that the owner is actually the owner of that site, by the nick Geddy Lee?
    Stop chasing, start living!!!

8. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #18
    marklefe's Avatar Poster
    This looks like a good tracker, but in almost 2 years, you have 2000 members, I am complete fine with this, but 1.9k of them are still users... do you have some ridiculous criteria for PU or people are just not active?

9. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #19
    Maybe it's sort of hard to reach whatever the requirements are with such a low userbase.

10. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #20
    aaatoel's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    I friend of mine, who is a member told me that you can only become for PU when you donate over 25$!!!!
    And indeed the owner is the formerly known as GeddyLee... A black sheep of the lossless community, banned from many places, including E* and P's. Proceed with caution and at your own risk!
    Stop chasing, start living!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast