Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lossless World Official Review

gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by aaatoel View Post
    I friend of mine, who is a member told me that you can only become for PU when you donate over 25$!!!!
    And indeed the owner is the formerly known as GeddyLee... A black sheep of the lossless community, banned from many places, including E* and P's. Proceed with caution and at your own risk!
    I'm a poweruser there and i never donated. Your friend doesn't know shit.

Not joining a perfectly good tracker because of what other people, most of whom are probably assholes themselves, think of the owner makes you a bit of a sheep. Keep following the herd mentality

2. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesover View Post
    I friend of mine, who is a member told me that you can only become for PU when you donate over 25$!!!!
    And indeed the owner is the formerly known as GeddyLee... A black sheep of the lossless community, banned from many places, including E* and P's. Proceed with caution and at your own risk!

Not joining a perfectly good tracker because of what other people, most of whom are probably assholes themselves, think of the owner makes you a bit of a sheep. Keep following the herd mentality
    Aatoel is right. PUaQh.png
    Ia3re.png

Power User When you donate over 25$. Is considered a good member of LW , Unlimited slots,,"
    https://losslessworld.info/faq.php#id23

Besides this a few of their releases (from the sysop) are banned from What and Waffles.

3. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Progress View Post
    Aatoel is right. PUaQh.png
    Ia3re.png
    Oh, that settles it.

Shame on me for thinking it was seeding difficulty.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #24
    aaatoel's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    @progress: Thanks for proving me right.

As far as the owner, he is banned everywhere and his rips too. What, Waffles, E****, P's... He has been accused that his rips are fake cd-r rips, found mostly in Russian sites like Avax or rutracker! So, I definitely wouldn't call it a perfectly good tracker.

@gamesover: Sheep are known for following what others tell them, without being able to know any better. Just food for thought!
    Stop chasing, start living!!!

5. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #25
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesover View Post

6. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #26

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123