Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nummult

Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Originally posted by netweiser-@8 November 2003 - 00:59
    where is the nummult key? on the keyboard
    next to the 'any' key

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Originally posted by Darth Sushi+7 November 2003 - 19:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Darth Sushi @ 7 November 2003 - 19:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-netweiser&#045;@8 November 2003 - 00:59
    where is the nummult key? on the keyboard
    next to the &#39;any&#39; key [/b][/quote]
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Nummult key is usually on swedish keyboards but the value of that key is equivalent of pressing "Num + *" obviously dont press "+". It just means it is the combination of those. Try that&#33; as i said before
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

4. Lounge   -   #14
    WolverineDK's Avatar Poster
    anyone got a picture of the Nummult key ? because i got a danish keyboard (very similar to the swedish keyboards) so what is the Nummult key ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12