Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Oldest And Rarest Video Game Owned

bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by Haz@19 November 2003 - 03:20
    Remember that Michael Jackson game for the Genesis Moonwalker? It was a movie too, I read somewhere that thats probably the most rarest console game ever, The bitch is, I had it! lent it to a friend and he lost it, he probably sold it for like 500$ or something cause I know you can get some serious cash off that game now.

The rarest one I have now though is Nighttrap for the SegaCD, ya know the one that got banned because of the vampires killing half naked girls. The game sucks but at least I can say I have a rare game.
    i had that game to but iagree what the other guy said its not worth that my bro still has a sega cd what was the game called were your a crook that has to kill his parents and drill holes in there heads cause my bro had that as well as 1 anime 1 that had chick playing wid each other i only saw it once then i heard they banned it any1 know what im talking about

2. Games   -   #52
    Debaser
    I don't know where you read that, but it was BS. They're selling on ebay for $10.
    No way! Damn you Ebay! They really are, one is even as low as 5$, I know I could get alot more for it than that, I even had gotten a few offers when I had it, upwards of 90$! Still its the rarest one I can think of, maybe it'll go up (or down) in value after the uhhhh news yesterday.

what was the game called were your a crook that has to kill his parents and drill holes in there heads
    Only SegaCD game I can think of that was banned was Nighttrap.

3. Games   -   #53
    muchspl2
    I got night trap for 3do, not banned to my knowledge, it even came out after segacd so I don't think it was banned

it had Dana from different strokes, she over dosed on something

4. Games   -   #54
    Debaser
    Nope it was banned alright, In the US anyway, I remember going to look for it one day at a rental place and it had disappeared, also looked in the stores and it was just gone.

http://sg1000.emucamp.com/fmv.htm

What I didn't know til just now was that Senator Lieberman was primarily responsible for it getting the axe, This game also helped lead to the esrb ratings and all that crap we have today.

5. Games   -   #55
    My oldest game is Pitfall
    I still have it on tape at my parents atic

In that time i'd played it on a Philips MSX (like a commedore 64)

My rarest is also a MSX game called chopper. A game were you had to land a chopper on an oilrig. Took me a half hour to load via casette and had i believe 4 levels.

6. Games   -   #56
    pong

7. Games   -   #57
    and don't forget space invaders

8. Games   -   #58
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I have:

A Pong console
    The Odyssey2 system with loads of games
    The Vectrex System (the only true vector graphics home system (think Asteroids, Battlezone, Defender)
    A Paddles for my Atari 2600/7800
    A Trackball for Atari 5200
    R.O.B. for the NES with the game Gyromite
    The Light Gun and the NES game Duck Hunt
    Games that ran on the PCjr
    The Colecovision Adam computer with the tape game Buck Rogers and the Logo computer language (think turtle)(also regular cartridge games like Mr Do, Time Pilot, Donkey Kong Jr, etc). I have the big controllers with colored buttons that you hold like a gun. You used it for the Rocky game
    The Atari 1040ST computer with loads of games and computer language Pascal
    Commodore Vic-20 and 64 with about 10 tape games and more on disk. Some games so rare, I typed them in from magazines (anyone remember "IF A>10 THEN GOTO 20"); some in machine language.
    Remember Lunar Lander

What about arcade games!!!

Anyone remember Elevator Action
    I know you remember the laserdisc game Dragon's Lair but do you remember Cliffhanger or Thayer's Quest
    Remember the skateboard game 720, or Paperboy, or Indiana Jones by Atari
    Super Pac-man, jr Pac-man, Mappy, Yie Ar Kung Fu, Karate Champ,and THE ORIGINAL STREETFIGHTER.
    Man you guys are young as hell. One guy said his oldest game was on Gameboy. Another said one on the Sega Master System. And don't forget 3d games. I'm waiting for someone to say a game on their Xbox!!!
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Games   -   #59
    Gramail's Avatar Member
    I've got a Game and Watch: Epoch Man
    it's old and rare
    i havent played it in years, so i dont know if it still works or not.

-Gramail

10. Games   -   #60
    i have almost all those games you guys listed for the NES but my oldest has to be the ms. pacman arcade in the livingroom. i have over 100 games for NES and like 25 for sega master system, i never got any of the ataris or anything though

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast