Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are things in the bittorrent world more complicated than they should be?

Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cut-Copy-Paste View Post

Same things which divides country states region etc. Probably its becoz we/people want to ensure Superiority of themselves over other. In short due to absence of perfect world
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    There's a pretty good chance Oleg is just trolling, but one of the things that has kept me on FST and in some other BT forums is the ability to observe/participate in/stir up what has to be one of the most open communications platforms anywhere. There are forums all over the internet, but BT has a draw, and member base that is multi-generational, multi-cultural, and multi-interest. This group would not gather for any other reasons than as a platform to gain access to digital media. It turns out that there are many other things for us to spam about discuss while we are here.
    Stop saying that I am trolling. Seriously. I am tired of it. Think about a person's personality, not about if he's trolling or not.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by slocker View Post
    Is this a philosophical question?.
    Nope, it's a rhetorical one.
    Last edited by Disme; 02-07-2011 at 08:50 AM.
    Can you feel the LOVE

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    OlegL, either you are trolling here by creating these stupid topics or you are psychiatric.

Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Stop saying that I am trolling. 2 options are there, you choose one.. Seriously. I am tired of it. Think about a person's personality, not about if he's trolling or not.
    Interesting comment!!
    Last edited by bijoy; 02-07-2011 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Teh n00b.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    There's a pretty good chance Oleg is just trolling, but one of the things that has kept me on FST and in some other BT forums is the ability to observe/participate in/stir up what has to be one of the most open communications platforms anywhere. There are forums all over the internet, but BT has a draw, and member base that is multi-generational, multi-cultural, and multi-interest. This group would not gather for any other reasons than as a platform to gain access to digital media. It turns out that there are many other things for us to spam about discuss while we are here.
    Stop saying that I am trolling. Seriously. I am tired of it. Think about a person's personality, not about if he's trolling or not.
    Did you read anything past the first comma, TrollEgg?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Exactly how complicated should they be?

Also this
    We all have our own self-interests guiding us.
    Besides that far from being some sort of an idealized Utopia bt can to some degree better be described as a world without (m)any strictly enforced moral restrictions .
    In an environment like that some people will be "good" , some will be "bad" and some will see it as an opportunity to try and impose they will upon others.

Btw this isn't conjuncture on my part I've seen the exact same thing it happen in Waterworld .
    Although in fairness Dennis Hopper was a lot more mature than most bt despots.

Also life is simple if you just look at it from the point that everyone is going do what is best for themselves first and adjust your thinking around that fact.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 02-07-2011 at 11:37 AM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Expeto's Avatar current user title
    Why don't private trackers have a permanent open sign-up? Why do people sometimes get banned from trackers, if we all want one thing, just to get along? All that we want is to download something, upload something, and interact with people that are on bittorrent trackers. We want to be accepted; we want to be treated well; we want respect from others. We also want to treat others the way they want to be treated themselves....
    Because this is the internet, people are assholes and trolling is fun

Why are things in the bittorrent world more complicated than they should be?
    because torrent is free and illegal

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

Also life is simple if you just look at it from the point that everyone is going do what is best for themselves first and adjust your thinking around that fact.
    unless you believe in communism, anyway.then you're beyond help.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    What is a person's personality is that of a troll?

People keep saying that Oleg is retarded, but I still think he's pulling one big troll on us all. One day he is going to stop and be like, haha gotcha.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisbeebops View Post
    People keep saying that Oleg is retarded, but I still think he's pulling one big troll on us all. One day he is going to stop and be like, haha gotcha.
    Entirely possible since there is at least one person that I know of that has previously created multiple fake persistent personnas to troll this board.

Who is the last person who seemed unreasonably clueless here ( the name escapes me ,he seemed unable to speak English well but most everyone liked him ) ? He was one of those dupes.

Anyway that person stopped as some as he was found out only I assume to go onto his next identity as I've been told that he's been going the same thing forever here and elsewhere and is obviously certifiably insane .
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast