Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are things in the bittorrent world more complicated than they should be?

Cut-Copy-Paste's Avatar FST Satan BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by slocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

Also life is simple if you just look at it from the point that everyone is going do what is best for themselves first and adjust your thinking around that fact.
    unless you believe in communism, anyway.then you're beyond help.
    I believe in communism and I wonder wats link of Political/social believe with it.

On side mark this thread might be troll but the ques is most sensible 1 in recent time

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Cut-Copy-Paste View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by slocker View Post

unless you believe in communism, anyway.then you're beyond help.
    I believe in communism and I wonder wats link of Political/social believe with it.

On side mark this thread might be troll but the ques is most sensible 1 in recent time
    that was barely comprehensible.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisbeebops View Post
    People keep saying that Oleg is retarded, but I still think he's pulling one big troll on us all. One day he is going to stop and be like, haha gotcha.
    Entirely possible since there is at least one person that I know of that has previously created multiple fake persistent personnas to troll this board.

Who is the last person who seemed unreasonably clueless here ( the name escapes me ,he seemed unable to speak English well but most everyone liked him ) ? He was one of those dupes.

Anyway that person stopped as some as he was found out only I assume to go onto his next identity as I've been told that he's been going the same thing forever here and elsewhere and is obviously certifiably insane .
    Swepsycho
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Torrent world is something like human socity
    and your quistion is like that : why there is so many countries?so many language?since we have 1 aim :sex ;D
    somebody thinks that topsite leads pirating like freemasonary leads world lol

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Why don't private trackers have a permanent open sign-up?
    In a perfect world, that's how things would be. If that tells you something.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Of course, in a perfect world, trackers wouldn't be full of bad eggs constantly trying to sneak back in, and the RIAA/MPAA wouldn't be actively pursuing filesharers.

Ahh well, it's nice to dream
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Or maybe people would pay for the things they're pirating. It all depends on who you ask.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    Of course, in a perfect world, trackers wouldn't be full of bad eggs constantly trying to sneak back in, and the RIAA/MPAA wouldn't be actively pursuing filesharers.

Ahh well, it's nice to dream
    Yes it is, but here in reality things cost money and can't just be given away for free.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Or maybe people would pay for the things they're pirating. It all depends on who you ask.
    Well in a truly ideal world the media conglomerates would have realized by now that they need to somehow adapt their business models to compete with piracy instead of suing the shit out of children. Music is a bit ahead of the curve in that respect, for example the iTunes store is now the #1 retailer of music on the planet by quite a large margin. If they made a few changes, like offering lossless copies (maybe for a bit of a surcharge), options other than their proprietary formats, and full track previews, they'd be even farther ahead. Services like Spotify and Pandora are also a huge advancement, where you can pay a monthly fee and stream all the music you want.

Movies are slowly getting off the ground with services like Netflix, but it's still slow going. Steam is doing well in the gaming industry but they have very little competition, and hence, very little pressure to innovate.

Either way, I think it was implied by the subject matter and forum that BT should be involved in the hypothetical somehow

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    My point is simple: it doesn't require much IQ to simply download and upload stuff. Since this is true, why don't trackers have permanent open sign-ups? I think I am making a completely valid point here. If it doesn't require much IQ to download and upload stuff, why do people sometimes get banned from trackers? It doesn't make sense. As I keep saying, we all want one thing: to be treated well, to treat everyone else the way we want to be treated ourselves...
    The real world requires a lot more IQ. In the real world, you have to work, and it requires a lot more IQ (especially, if you are a lawyer or a doctor). In the real world, you have to go to school, and, of course, passing exams in school requires a lot more IQ than simply downloading and uploading...
    So, why are things in the bittorrent world more complicated than they should be?

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast